Introduction New Member

Hello everybody.
I have been lurking here for at least 2 1/2 years.
I have a pretty good feel for the politics of this board, including who the bosses are and the type of things that will get you ridiculed by others. Most of the time I find this board entertaining, which is why I cared enough to pay for my fair share for the bandwidth. If there are others out there who also spend an inordinate amount of time lurking here (and I am sure that you know who you are)I would challenge you to dig into your pockets and give a little bit of "dough ray me";) so that we all can enjoy our favorite board now and into the the future.
I am probably not as opinionated as some of you on here, especially with reguard to trades etc. Which is why I have not posted until now. I can see that all of this off season waiting and rumoring is driving some of us nuts.
I will just say this "just relax and leave all of the worrying to the man who gets paid for it (Mr. Petrie)
You know that your gonna watch the Kings no matter what anyway. (or I guess yo u can always become a Laker fan:p )
KingDog :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Ahhhh! Finally, I am able to post. Whew!!

KingDog, we are so glad to have you with us. Nice of you to join in the fun. :D