If the kings win what will you do to celebrate

Win it all!! i've already told my wife i'm driving to SAC the next morning (from the bay area), painting my face and running wild through the streets. I've been saying this now for 10+ years. and beileve me i'll do it!!

Well, let's see. I will probably put the kids to bed tonight, finishing cleaning up the house and then watch the last half of the Lakers/Utah game. I might even crack a beer if I'm feeling a little crazy.

I'll cry like allways after BIG wins

I'm so emotional person, and I cry when I am so happy and when something means to me A LOT

i'll thank every kings fans on this board for still being supportive after all theses years and the tough time the team's been through.

Let's take one game at a time. :p

And if they win today, I'll celebrate by going to the gym and work extra hard so after that I could munch down a half of gallon of Rocky Roll ice cream. Yummy!!! :)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I plan to run through the streets naked with green jello all over my body reading Playboy magazine. :D
Quick anybody...obscure movie reference there. Anyone?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bricklayer said:
Not my line unfortunately. From a movie. Honorary golden bat of the day to first person to name it. ;)
I KNOW! I KNOW! I sent Bricklayer a PM... didn't want to ruin it for everyone else.

well i'd sing "we are the champions" ( that is the name of the song right??? music isn't my stong suit) at the top of my lungs. thats one thing

i'm sure i'd do MUCH MUCH more. i'd do all the things i was going to do in 2002 when the giants were up 5-0 in game 6........ ugh that makes me ill thinking about that *barf icon*

GO KINGS!!!! WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bricklayer said:
I plan to run through the streets naked with green jello all over my body reading Playboy magazine. :D
Quick anybody...obscure movie reference there. Anyone?
Damn I guess Im too late;)

I actually liked that movie... I think Im in the minority though...lol

That was the first lead the lead actress had in that movie.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
slugking50 said:
Damn I guess Im too late;)

I actually liked that movie... I think Im in the minority though...lol

That was the first lead the lead actress had in that movie.
Agree on all counts.