I LOVE THIS TEAM!

Just enough brain fade to give us doubt but enough effort to make us proud!

These guys play for each other and we are blessed to be able to watch them.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Don't know. Quite honestly, don't care. You could probably find it at basketball-reference.com.
I don't remember one win against Harden since joining Houston, maybe I'm mistaken but it doesn't ring a bell. So with that said, you add the Rockets to the same list you would have the Clippers.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't remember one win against Harden since joining Houston, maybe I'm mistaken but it doesn't ring a bell. So with that said, you add the Rockets to the same list you would have the Clippers.
The Kings have broken quite a few losing streaks against various teams recently. I don't see any reason they will not continue to do so. Even the best team can be beat, as we've seen all over the league this year. The lowly Kings gave the Chicago Bulls one of their 10 losses in 1995-96. Miracles can and do happen in the NBA.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
The Kings have broken quite a few losing streaks against various teams recently. I don't see any reason they will not continue to do so. Even the best team can be beat, as we've seen all over the league this year. The lowly Kings gave the Chicago Bulls one of their 10 losses in 1995-96. Miracles can and do happen in the NBA.
no doubt about it. the Kings over the last two seasons have gotten rid of two huge Gorilla's off their backs in the win in Dallas and the win in Miami last season

I guess I can put this question here... Are you all OK with Buddy being the #1 option when it comes to scoring? I think next year is going to be crazy if this year pans out like it is. We could see Hield averaging 25ppg if this is the direction we take it. Fox becomes a Conely type player where his stats don't match up with how valuable he is. Bogdan will be the 18ppg sharp shooter and 2nd option. Bagley will be starting and bringing in 10rpg with 16ppg. Not sure about the rest, but this is a decent core to build around.

I am a WCS homer though so I would love to see him stick with the Kings.