I love Dalembert

It is highly unlikly that the sixers would part with their recently base year extended, shot blocking you chap, but I really like his game... and would be great for us. When we traded webber last year... I didn't get to see the details immediatly, and i was really excited because I thought we were going to get Sam Dal in return hehe... so i really got my hopes up, but it didnt happen... so sad!

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Yeah, they are so high on him the guy they were going to trade for a 2nd round pick is starting ahead of him. I could see Daly gone from the Sixers if someone is willing to eat his deal.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
SacTownKid said:
Yeah, they are so high on him the guy they were going to trade for a 2nd round pick is starting ahead of him. I could see Daly gone from the Sixers if someone is willing to eat his deal.
I think its just as likely Mo Cheeks is gone, at which point the next coach sticks Dalembert int eh starting lineup and stays wiht it.

BTW interesting fact from 82games.com: out of every 12 times Daly goes for block 5 times he gets shooting foul and one time he makes a goaltending which means when you go against him there's 50% chance that you either get fouled or earn 2 points.

SacTownKid said:
He's still playing better than that guy. Playing more minutes and thus averaging more points, blocks, rebounds.

There is a reason why they tried to trade Hunter for second round picks. He doesn't rebound or defend. All he does is wait for the pass down low and tries to throw down a dunk. He isn't explosive enough to play that way.

After the Hornets rescinded the trade because of health concerns, you have to wonder if they're trying to showcase him for the off-season.

I like Sammy but remember who he has to play with. A lot of players have had trouble with AI. If he went elsewhere I think he'd do much better.

Bricklayer said:
I think its just as likely Mo Cheeks is gone, at which point the next coach sticks Dalembert int eh starting lineup and stays wiht it.
Mo Cheeks just got there! You think they would clip him after just one year?