How are the 10 dollar seats at arco ?

Well i have section 207 ROW T.....how are those seats ?/

also i have section 210 ROW R

anybody have pictures of the view from those seats ?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What you're getting for $10 is a seat INSIDE the arena, a chance to share in the wonder that's Arco Thunder, and a good view of the Jumbotron. They're the highest seats in the place - you aren't going to be able to count facial hairs or anything, but you'll be drawn up into the game. It's one of the beauties of Arco, and one of the things people want to make sure any new arena keeps.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
the $10 seats are at the top in the corner, from many you can see most of theaction and the Jumbo tron. Some are better than others but in the end I have never NOT enjoyed a game when I sat there. My philosophy is that a bad seat at a gaime is better than watching the game at home. Andif you can tape the game and watch it after it's a win win. Besides what else could you buy for the $10... aticket for a movie or a used CD.

The ten dollar seats are better than spending 20 bucks for the standing seats...I never understood that???

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
ILV said:
The ten dollar seats are better than spending 20 bucks for the standing seats...I never understood that???
The NBA requiers each team to sell a certin number of "family priced seats" which is how the $10 seats are priced. Since SRO is not considered "seats" the teams are free to charge what ever the market will bear. In Sac that now seems to translate into $20-$50. Mean while elsewhere (read Charlot, Cleveland and New Orleans) the SRO onlyexist as day of game sales or are priced extra cheap.

Hey When I went to the Kings/Mavericks playoffs game 1 and game 5 last season I took a few pictures, here....

Note: The pregame picture is what the view looks like, I had the 10 dollar seats for those games and I enjoyed the games a lot.

SaCTowNFeveR said:
Hey When I went to the Kings/Mavericks playoffs game 1 and game 5 last season I took a few pictures, here....

Note: The pregame picture is what the view looks like, I had the 10 dollar seats for those games and I enjoyed the games a lot.
That last pic was about my view the last time I went. Hard to tell who's who.:p