HARRY GILES (merged)

The one where they played a bunch of scribe plus Jason hart. Wagner, hart and fox stood out to me
The fakers had hart, wagner (1st round pick), and Mykhailiuk (2nd round pick). If lonzo wasnt broken he would be out there too.
They had several rotation players we had several rotation players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Wow. Giles quickness and speed really impressed me. I wasn't expecting that after all those surgeries. That clinic that said he had elite lateral quickness for an NBA small forward wasn't kidding. I also loved his competitive fire out there. We didn't see too much of his passing acumen tonight because it was a lot of jungle ball, but I did see one play where he immediately whipped the ball cross court to an open King. I can really see why he was a consensus #1 pick before he got injured. When he begins to harness all that talent, look out.

I kind of want to keep Willie around just to see how playing with a guy like Giles will do to his motor. Also I liked what I saw from Giles guarding on the perimeter and that is the one thing you have to say Willie has really done well also, covering pick and roll and switching on smaller players.