H. Barnes is going to stay around a while 85M/4yrs

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
What "big haul" were you expecting anyways?
Wasn't. Fact still is they didn't get one though so the best bet is via trade. The biggest haul the Kings have gotten was by holding on to the cap space they had last year. I think it would be wise to forgo anymore stopgap measures and hang onto that flexibility. By then you'll know where your team stands with the young guys improvement and other teams will know where they stand with their attempts to compete now.

Bobby Marks @BobbyMarks42
Harrison Barnes opting out of $25M turned out be a smart move. Despite a $7M haircut this year, Barnes is guaranteed $66M in new money over year 2-4. Something that was not guaranteed if he suffered an injury this season.

66??? Guatanteed?

Yep I see DD as the starting center with Bagley the starting 4.
I was thinking that if we replaced WCS with a middle of the road type player in a guy like Dedmon then Giles shoul dbe starting before the end of the year. Dedmon is not the answer. I see people saying we need a better C to make the playoffs and Dedmon is not that player. Hopefully Giles is starting by the end of the year.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
not the biggest Barnes fan but since he is here for the next couple of seasons, I wish him nothing but success and hopefully he fits in nicely with the Kings core.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Wow, great point, did not think of this at all!
Welcome to KingsFans.com, Volblorx8634! I know you've just arrived here, but - just your luck!!! - you're the next contestant on Are You A Bot?

Here's how we play. I ask you three yes/no questions and you answer them! Easy, right? Well here we go!

1) Is your user name a random combination of numbers and letters that no human would ever pick?

2) Is your first post on our board generic content that could have been posted in response to basically anything?

3) Does your registration and posting history suggest you may be using a VPN?

If you answered "yes" to all three questions, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MAY BE A BOT!!!!

(If you think you may have won our game in error, figure out a way to pass a Turing Test in the next 24 hours, or face account deletion.)