Great...

Excellent game, though I wish the Monarchs would have pulled out the win. Atlanta might be the all-around best "team" in the league. They are talented at every position & deep onto the bench. They displayed excellent passing & cutting skills. The Monarchs did not give this game away--they played well, but were beaten by a better in-the-paint team. McCoughtry is VERY talented, but I think DeSouza is the one that really got this win for them. Atlanta has had big wins against just about everyone recently--and on the road at that! This is how a #1 pick can turn a team around from worst to possibly best...I think they are the team to beat right now for the WNBA championship.

Makes me feel a little better about this season right now knowing that perhaps with a top pick next year, we might just be able to bring it.

We were flat out-rebounded and couldn't do much to stop them in the paint. I agree that the Monarchs played very hard, though. I did get scared when Becky slammed into the goal post, though. Yikes, that was a hard fall! :eek:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
We were flat out-rebounded and couldn't do much to stop them in the paint. I agree that the Monarchs played very hard, though. I did get scared when Becky slammed into the goal post, though. Yikes, that was a hard fall! :eek:

That was brutal.

Note: Bekkah has already posted the following on Twitter:

"I kno all u guys are worried about my neck...the basket is up 1-0 but I'm good. Might need a massage tomorrow. Any volunteers:)"

That was brutal.

Note: Bekkah has already posted the following on Twitter:

"I kno all u guys are worried about my neck...the basket is up 1-0 but I'm good. Might need a massage tomorrow. Any volunteers:)"
Lol...that's cute. Gotta luv her humor;) GLAD SHE'S OK.
Yes the Dream are for real...great shooters,passers & flat out ballers.
Fun team to watch...we had no answer for DeSousa , or Angel, Castro Marquez is no slouch either.

DeSouza is built like BRICKhouse, wouldn't want to run into a screen from her. Angel is going to be a star, just wish she'd take that damn scowl of her face...I was disappointed that I didn't get to see Mique play but the game was good overall.