Game of Zones

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hrm. Interesting. Not sure it belongs in the Kings Rap forum, but it didn't feel like it belonged in the Fantasy & Games forum either. Leaving it here for now subject to review by other mods. Maybe we'll have one thread for all this creative media stuff, since it seems to be gaining exponentially in popularity. :)

Game of Zones is amazing...my 8 year old loves them! The best was a year or so ago when KD was still om the Thunder, and they made a parody of the Spurs being the White Walkers...LOL.

Also good was the Boogie when he was still with Sacramento and he said “these are the Kings colors...mate!” I have not watched them in a while, but they are always good! Highly recommend!

Game of Zones is amazing...my 8 year old loves them! The best was a year or so ago when KD was still om the Thunder, and they made a parody of the Spurs being the White Walkers...LOL.

Also good was the Boogie when he was still with Sacramento and he said “these are the Kings colors...mate!” I have not watched them in a while, but they are always good! Highly recommend!
Have you seen this one with Boogie and AD? The first 1 minute and 30 seconds are pretty funny!

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Did anyone watch inside the NBA tonight? The makers of gane if zones were on and were sporting the "sun kings" and "kizzlies" t shirts. I checked and their site actually sells them. https://www.gameofzonesstore.com
I saw this last night and I knew of Sun Kings from Reddit but wasn't sure the full story because apparently I am behind on my internet culture.

I miss having a private office.