[Game] Game 82 Kings @ Lakers, 4/15/15 7:30pdt, 10:30edt

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

So shoot me. I like this version better than Ol' Blue Eyes.

Another "last game" of the season. Another season of dashed hopes and dreams. Another season of disappointment, frustration, confusion, betrayal and deceit (and that's just from the front office).

I've been a Kings fan, as a lot of you know, since 1985. Through all the drama: through the too-few good times, through the interminable seasons of suckatude, through the exposure of the Maloofs as evil incarnate, through the times of blind faith. Through it all I've been loyal. Questioning the logic of some of the moves, perhaps, but always bleeding purple.

This year has been cluster **** of the first magnitude. Between the firing of a coach many held in high regard, to the dog and pony show that defined our front office, to the leaks in social media that helped to make us a laughing stock of the NBA (again) - nothing has been so bad as the apparent glee with which some sports writers/bloggers/fans are trying to find reasons to think trading away a "talent of the century" center would be a good idea.

Has the world gone mad?

The Kings head to LA to finish off the 2014-2015 season. I hope sincerely they beat the Lakers and thus give them the worst season in the history of their franchise. Somehow it seems fitting and proper that they earn that distinction at the hands of the franchise whose most heart-breaking moment came from them. Maybe karma can finally rule the day.

BEAT LA!

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I'm driving down to Anaheim tomorrow but not even considering stopping in LA for the game. Not going to spend my money for tickets to the ****** and Kings if most of the starting lineup is out for the Kings and I don't know anyone on the other team!

K

KingMilz

I will be watching since it might be the last time we see quiet of few of these guys in a Kings uniform in particular Reggie who might not even play actually and Dre who at his age you never know when his last game is.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Big fat yawn as another TDOS arrives with mercifully no more unwatchable, uninspired, under 30 Kings basketball to somehow be forced to explain, root for. Time for this horrible of horrible Kings season to finally expire so all can get far, far away from it. Tahiti? Thailand? Trinidad? Turks and Caicos? Oh well, just for helluva it once more pound those Laker-slackers sort of easily within your measly means. vivek.jpg

My wife turned the game on.
The score was 6-6 with almost 4 minutes gone by.
I'm waiting for Jerry to say, "The first team to 50 might win this one."

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kayte reporting that George Karl says he is "MORE THAN HAPPY" with DMC and Rudy as the core of the Kings. I'll savor that. #KingsProud