[Game] Game 77: Kings v. Timberwolves, 4/7/15 - 7pdt, 10edt

Entity

Hall of Famer
in Landry's defense a timeout was called almost 5 seconds before the shoving match and he was already on the court shaking hands with his teamates.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Is Martin playing? I feel like he's going for 25+.

Not that Wiggins won't get his as well...

Now that mocks have Winslow going as high as 4, I'm ok with lins (as dirty as that makes me feel)....but, still hoping we get a W against the lowly T-pups.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Bryan May ‏@BMayNews10
DeMarcus Cousins will miss 2nite's @SacramentoKings game w/ sore right foot. After missing 3 games w/concussion Rudy Gay is probable 2nite
Just when I thought we had a win in the bag! Now Cousins is out, Landry is out, Sauce is questionable. Sounds like things are looking up for Rudy - hope so because the rotation is potentially very thin tonight.

Bryan May ‏@BMayNews10
DeMarcus Cousins will miss 2nite's @SacramentoKings game w/ sore right foot. After missing 3 games w/concussion Rudy Gay is probable 2nite
I had a feeling Cousins might sit out tonight. It looked like he took a bad step last game (thought he tweaked his ankle). He was noticeably limping up and down the court for a decent stretch. Injuries like that always feel worse the next day after your body has had a chance to cool down.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I smell a lin. Rudy has been good under Karl, but I have no faith in him as a 1st option.

Would be fun to see Sim get some burn. At least in theory.

Can't wait for this one like watching couple freight trains colliding head on with rubberneckers morbidly peaking at the huge pile of twisted smoldering wreckage.