[Game] Game 27: Sacramento Kings vs. Los Angeles Lakers, 12/21/14, 3 PM PST, 6 PM EST

Who's to blame?

• Total voters

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Kingsfans.com Official Game Thread
Game 27
Sacramento Kings versus Los Angeles Lakers

By Stephen Tetsu, a man who'd buy all his gold from William Devane

No time to write yet again (the end of the year is a time wrought with work and family engagements). If someone else wants to write something up go ahead.

The 2014 Lakers are the 2014 Lakers, in other words highly inefficient scorers led by a coach who refuses to acknowledge the three-point-line is even a thing and an aging superstar who apparently hates his teammates. Oh, and Swaggy P is on their roster as well.

dude12

Hall of Famer
And I forgot...I think Sessions is out for this game with a lower back problem....wink.....1 day before he is eligible to be traded. Let the speculation begin.

I Appreciate the good humor but if we beat the butts off of the Lakers today what is this blame business?

Will be a tough one to win today but if our guys play hard do some things right it can be done. You know very wel the Lakers will come in here today expecting to take advantage of our disarray. Go Kings!!!

Kingster

Hall of Famer
They better win this one because they ain't winning the next one against the Warriors. The team desperately needs a victory for the health of their collective psyche. The losing will gain a lot of downhill momentum if they lose the next two. The doubts will start to creep in about Corbin and their ability to win going forward.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I wonder what it's like playing for a team that has just about every player in a trade rumor? Those people mentioned aren't part of a video game, as mentioned somewhere else. These are people playing for a team that doesn't want them.

Corbin is in a similar position but he knew that coming in. I wonder if all these people have their furniture half packed and in the case of Collison, I wonder if he has unpacked. I wouldn't.

There is nothing wrong with looking for trades but why announce them to the extent that each player knows what rumor or rumors he is in.

I would sign Karl and leave the team the rest of the year to get to know each other and their new coach. I think Karl's successful reputation might calm the team. We don't need any rookie coaches. The locker room must be a shambles of uncertainty.

G

GQ_Gabriel

I'll be headed to the arena in about 10 minutes, benefits of living down the street off of arena blvd. :)

Lets go Kings!

Don't blame it on Napear. This is a tough game no matter what. Lakers advantage: two of our starters likely to be traded, Cuz just back, hasn't melded in yet, third game for new coach, confusion on system of play, player guilt for coach's firing, confusion on who will coach them tomorrow or next week or next month, whether they are still on Santa's list. Otherwise just a routine game to play and win. And on top of all that, Kobe is too old to hate anymore.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Napear is right of course. We destroyed our season by losing to a bunch of nobodies, including these nobodies. Really, this is about DeMarcus A. Cousins, superstar. If he is and he comes out in attack mode again and avoids foul trouble, its got to be the one to turn the tide.

Napear is right of course. We destroyed our season by losing to a bunch of nobodies, including these nobodies. Really, this is about DeMarcus A. Cousins, superstar. If he is and he comes out in attack mode again and avoids foul trouble, its got to be the one to turn the tide.
I wouldn't say destroyed it probably held us back from the playoffs still would have got 42-48 wins. What destroyed and will destroy our season is the malone firing combined with players in trade rumors every other day.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Don't blame it on Napear. This is a tough game no matter what. Lakers advantage: two of our starters likely to be traded, Cuz just back, hasn't melded in yet, third game for new coach, confusion on system of play, player guilt for coach's firing, confusion on who will coach them tomorrow or next week or next month, whether they are still on Santa's list. Otherwise just a routine game to play and win. And on top of all that, Kobe is too old to hate anymore.
You should be made to stand in the corner, on one foot, for the duration of the game, for such a libelous statement.