Future of the arena?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This was mentioned a couple of days ago on News10. I tried to access it but couldn't get it to load. I suspect it takes a lot more bandwidth than I have available.

You might want to check it out:

http://futureofthearena.com

The site doesn't seem to contain any new information. There is a poll on the site however, so EVERYBODY GO VOTE!

It promotes a story that is to appear on News10 on Monday, May 8th at 11 PM. No hint if they will have anything new at that time either.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
A news teaser earlier tonight on News10 said, "Support for a new arena losing momentum according to a new poll..."

VF21 said:
A news teaser earlier tonight on News10 said, "Support for a new arena losing momentum according to a new poll..."
losing momentum?? when did it have momentum? Personally, I think they're just polling the wrong people. I suggest we all log in & vote multiple times (if it will let us) between now and May 8 to try to show that we support keeping this team in Sacramento where it belongs!

Ryan

I like turtles
Thank god someone points out that's it's not just about the kings; it's about disney on ice, concerts, conventions, moster car, rodios, the curcus, the monarchs and so much more.

Last edited:
Ryan@CU said:
Thank god someone points out that's it's not just about the kings; it's about disney on ice, concerts, conventions, moster car, rodios, the curcus, the monarchs and so much more.
Agreed- im glad they brought that up.