Fox back from quad tear... (updated title)

Is this still from the play that should of resulted in a dead leg when he drove the lane? I'm astonished that he tore his quad if that's the play that caused it.

This stinks, but I'll try to be positive. Could increase Hill's trade value if that's what we want to do & move him later. Mason will obviously get more minutes. Should see an increase in Bogi's ball handling.

Injuries happen, but I am slightly concerned with Fox's ability to stay on the floor. Get well and get stronger DeAaron!

Medical science has clearly made some impressive advancements: two weeks for a torn quad?
I'd imagine it's a very small, miniscule tear. That tissue will heal fully in a few weeks, although I'd be surprised if he's back playing in the next month. Keep in mind a partial tear can range from essentially a tiny fibre tear and a few weeks out, to a year or more out. Depends on the severity of the tear and location, and a whole host of other stuff that I'm far too unqualified to speak on with any authority.

KAT and Simmons each laid Fox out in the games against the Timberwolves and 76ers. It has taken a toll on the 19 year old PG. Hope he recovers soon.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
looks like his small frame has caught up to him all ready, which is to be expected considering he is still a teenager playing versus grown men. Hopefully he isn't a injury prone player moving forward. Perfect opportunity now for Mason to get a good amount of minutes and more shots.

looks like his small frame has caught up to him all ready, which is to be expected considering he is still a teenager playing versus grown men. Hopefully he isn't a injury prone player moving forward. Perfect opportunity now for Mason to get a good amount of minutes and more shots.
I just peg it as bad luck.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Well it's not like an ankle or knee. Not the type of injury that has me concerned with his durability.
knee and ankle injuries are common in basketball...I don't see many quad injuries. He has a lot of work to do not just from a basketball stand point but from a physical one too.

Curry still gets his ankle injuries but just not as severe. He also has put in a good amount of time in the weight room, considering how scrawny he was coming into the league.
This forum sucks for posting pics from my phone otherwise I would post a picture that would make you cringe of Currys ankle injury. His ankle bone hit the ground and my own father, a general practitioner, saw the pic and knew he tore tendons.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
See if you can send it to me in a "conversation." There are still some glitches in the software that Jeremy hopes to be able to get to after the first of the year. :)