for the kids...

welll the youths do deserve this win....

but it wouldve been nice too to have out right 7th...

hope its a glimpse of what a nice future our young guys can have in the future...

but yeah GO KINGS YOUTH!!!!

gunks

Hall of Famer
Yep yep....Williams definately needs to be resigned. Price too.

Petrie needs to find a way to clear out the useless vets on this team (our frontcourt, and to a lesser extent Bibby).

Yep yep....Williams definately needs to be resigned. Price too.

Petrie needs to find a way to clear out the useless vets on this team (our frontcourt, and to a lesser extent Bibby).
i'd just remove as many vet contracts as possible and develop some youth that will be together (3-5 yrs from now) when we r contending or playoffbound.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
For one night, W/L/lottery be d**ned, I was happy to see the young guys get extended playing time vs. a solid team and get a hard-fought "W".

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Loved Price and Williams. But I'm greedy. I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby!....

Loved Price and Williams. But I'm greedy. I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby! I want Douby!....
Great game by those guys. I love seeing them play and I'm glad that Price got some good minutes.

I want Douby to..I would love to see all those young guys play together (Martin, Garcia, Douby, Williams, Price). That probably doesn't make any sense as a real line up, but I would love to see that. Plus, if our coach can play around with our line up, why can't I. lol

I loved watching the young guys play, and play well. They earned the win last night. I also loved seeing the vets on the bench standing and cheering for the young guys. Felt like old times, for awhile.