For my best friend, VF21 (9/23)

(yes, yes, I KNOW your birthday isn't until tomorrow (it would be a little hard for me to forget, what with all the 'hints':p ) but I wanted to be the one to start the official

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

thread. So, here it is.:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

May the upcoming year Bless you as never before, and as you richly deserve.

Last edited:
Let me be the second to say to VF21:

Happy Birthday VF21!!!!

You are a very nice person that helps a lot of people here at KingsFans.com, like doing the play by plays or doing the Shortest NBA Books contest. You make KingsFans.com one of the best sites so thank you! No one can do it like VF21!!You put your heart out for this site so we thank you! Your love and support for the Sacramento Kings is unbelievable! You are #1!!! May all your wishes come true and you deserve them!!

Everyone give a round of applause to: VF21!!

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday VF, you are a great Mod and an even better poster. The few times I was out of town and couldn't get a game I was grateful for your play by play. Thank you so much for everything you do around here, and have a wonderful birthday!

Happy Birthday! Wish you lotsa love and laughs!

I'd say a huge part of KingsFans.com is because of you and your huge love for the Kings. Thanks for all the play-by-plays as well!

Have a wonderful birthday!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Kingsgurl, I was hoping you would get home in time to start this thread.

VF21, you are a great cyber-friend; a wonderful moderator; a terrific writer; a generous member of this community; and, a good and decent human being. Time to sing, "Kumbaya"....;) :p You have a fantastic and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Happy Birthday to you VF21!!

We've had our moments but you're one of my favorites on this board. Thanks for all you do and for having an open mind (most of the time) for this Laker fan.

Wishing you the best!

Bonne anniversaire VF. You do a wonderful job here under some difficult circumstances sometimes. I hope your birthday is very happy and you have many more. Thanks again for the elephant, dancing for your birthday. So you're 83 now, rite? lol:D

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Happy Brithday VF, but I'm a little confused -- certain religious sects stubbornly cling to 6000 years as the age of the Earth and yet you say you are HOW old?? ;)

Actually, come to think of it, even scientists estimate the universe to be only about 15 billion years old, so.....? :D

HndsmCelt said:
Happy B-Day!
Do something fun like go into civilization for a beer or something!
Invite your critter friends along .... squirrels, raccoons and owls - under the influence - could turn out to be an interesting evening - HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
loopymitch said:
Bonne anniversaire VF. You do a wonderful job here under some difficult circumstances sometimes. I hope your birthday is very happy and you have many more. Thanks again for the elephant, dancing for your birthday. So you're 83 now, rite? lol:D

Hey now, don't be exaggerating. I believe she is only 81. :p

Happy Birthday!

haha we will grow old together. ;)

Here is the concept i shared with some of my teachers when they asked me in advanced, how does it feel to be older?

As we get older, we acquire knowlege...and yes, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! haha

here's a pretty fishy btw:

I can't wait to slap all of you guys around come the Kings season.

Just a sneak preview...

Have a great birthday in the forest VF.......(it will take you a few more years before you're older than most of those trees! ;) )

VF twenty-one

She has trolls on the run

Types a hundred posts a day

Her work, her rest, even her play.

VF twenty-one

A happy ‘Welcome !’ for everyone

But abide by the rules you must

Or she’ll zap you with her ‘poof-dust’

VF twenty-one

Peers through the trees to see the sun

She’s loves the Kings through thick and thin

The title ‘champions’ one day, we’ll win