Fantasy Hoops Open Call

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Anybody interested in joining a keeper league for the 2022-23 season? I've just been informed that one of my managers will not be returning for next season, and I'd like to get ahead of finding a replacement, if possible.

Anybody interested in joining a keeper league for the 2022-23 season? I've just been informed that one of my managers will not be returning for next season, and I'd like to get ahead of finding a replacement, if possible.
Depends on the roster that I would be inheriting, and if I have a legitimate shot at being champion in my first year :eek::eek::eek:.

No, seriously, though, I've heard of people inheriting teams in a keeper or dynasty league that ended up taking the fun out of playing fantasy sports for them. I just don't want to be one of those people, that's all.

If you do not already have any takers, any way for me to evaluate the roster that I would be inheriting before making a final decision?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Well, for starters, in our league, you don't keep a whole roster. I can send you a screen shot of the roster of the departing manager, and you would get to pick which guys from that roster that you want to keep, based on our league's keeper rules. The remainder of your roster will have to be selected via the draft.

Well, for starters, in our league, you don't keep a whole roster. I can send you a screen shot of the roster of the departing manager, and you would get to pick which guys from that roster that you want to keep, based on our league's keeper rules. The remainder of your roster will have to be selected via the draft.
Right, I understand that. I'm sorry for the confusion; I meant to say that I want to look at the roster to make sure that it actually has guys that I would like to keep moving forward.

A screen shot would be great :)