ESPN: Five game-changing NBA draft trades we'd love to see

I recently read that Teague played through a fairly debilitating injury most the season and that was largely to blame for his lackluster play. If he's healthy, he'd be a great get for the Kings or any team.

PG Teague/Collison
SG Sefalosha/Belinelli
SF Gay/Casspi
PF Cauley-Stein
C Cousins

I like Teague but this team still lacks a SG. And IMO Teague would be best next to a playmaking SG, especially one with outside shooting skills.

But if the top guards are off the board it's a fair deal. I think Rudy has to be dealt and either that trade or free agency has to address the SG spot.

Yeah I would be on board! I would like to somehow aquire a later 1st round pick just to try and increase our asset base. Pull this trade off and then use FA to get more SG depth and maybe Ryan Anderson as a stretch 4 and a cheap big body bruising center (Aldrich) for depth and its not a bad team.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
It'd be a 1 year rental for both of them so I'm not so eager to jump on it.
If they turn us into winners, I have no idea why t would have to only be 1yr.

Winners, new building, full crowds, lots of excitement if we break through. Can't ask too much more.

https://twitter.com/stevekylernba/status/744139490281795585

Łeague sources say Kings won't be big players in FA but are looking to improve by trading.
So what he is really saying is that Kings are realizing that no players want to come here so we will try and get better by trading?!

There is a surprise. We never have been a destination city and that is unlikely to change so we have always had to do it via trade and draft.

Having said that, we will have no trouble signing Ryan Anderson if we are willing to pay what market will dictate which will be a lot!

PG Teague/Collison
SG Sefalosha/Belinelli
SF Gay/Casspi
PF Cauley-Stein
C Cousins

I like Teague but this team still lacks a SG. And IMO Teague would be best next to a playmaking SG, especially one with outside shooting skills.

But if the top guards are off the board it's a fair deal. I think Rudy has to be dealt and either that trade or free agency has to address the SG spot.
I would be on board trading #8 + Koufos ($8m) + McLemore ($4m) for Teague ($8m) and Sefalosha ($4m).

From the deal we would be getting a good point guard who is a decent shooter and play maker. His assist numbers were down last season, but if he gets back to his 2012-15 form on the assist side of things, while continuing to become a more consistent and prolific three point shooter, I think he would be a good fit for what we need on this team. Likewise, the addition of Sefalosha gives us a 3 and D guy either off the bench or in a starting role, something which he did very well at with OKC. By no means was he prolific, but as a 3 and D he's certainly capable of contributing.

What would be nice in this deal is if we could get their #21 pick in return. Not sure what it would take to get their pick, but if we could do it without having to give too much up, that pick could land us a decent player to add into the rotation...

- Draftexpress have Taurean Prince going to the Hawks. He wouldn't be an ideal fit for us, plus on that board Denzel Valentine (#23), Malik Beasley (#24), and Dejounte Murray (#26) were all available and would arguably be better fits. And that's before we get into taking a flyer on Zhou Qi or Thon Maker, or considering one of the other players available.

- CBS also have Taurean Prince going to the Hawks. In that mock Denzel Valentine (#22), Dejounte Murray (#34), and Malik Beasley (#36) are again available. Demetrius Jackson (#25) is an intriguing PG prospect who shoots the three pretty well, also gives us a backup option if we decide to trade Collison. Or perhaps we take the high energy prospect, Cheick Diallo (#29), he's a bit raw, but his high energy style and defense, combined with his potential would make him a good impact player off the bench, with potential to be a starting PF if coached up.

Whichever mock we look at, some have Denzel Valentine, Malik Beasley and Dejounte Murray available when the Hawks are on the board. Arguably any of these players would be a good fit for us. Denzel Valentine plays SG and he's a good shooter, he's got good ball handling skills so he could be a secondary play maker or even spell at PG depending on the line up, and has enough size to play some SF in a small line up. Malik Beasley is a talented shooter and has decent potential, and likewise, Dejounte Murray is a talented player with potential, and as a combo guard could play PG or SG depending on the line up. So if we could get the Hawks pick in return, or could acquire a late first round pick by trading Darren Collison (the front office and ownership may trade him away after his domestic violence charge) that could be a bonus. Perhaps play off teams like Charlotte (#22), Boston (#23), or Clippers (#25) could be options, or maybe the 76ers take his salary on and they have two late first round picks (#24 and #26). Granted we may want to keep Collison as an impact player off the bench, but I wouldn't rule him being on his way out.

Overall, I'd be happy with this trade, but if we could get a late first round pick as well from them, that would put the icing on the cake.

How about Collison, Koufos and McLemore for Teague and Sefalosha? The Kings keep the pick and draft Baldwin, Brown or Poeltl. Sign Norris Cole, Matt Barnes, Seth Curry and Ryan Anderson.

I would trade Rudy (and maybe Ben/Marco) along with the #8 pick to Boston for the 3rd pick (they need more scoring and they are kind of too far along to wait for a pick to develop), and draft Dunn while letting Rondo walk. I would then throw max money at Beal (to offset Dunn's erratic shooting) and hope he sees our vision/future. Omri can start as he is Mr. Intangible for us and our lineup would be:

PG: Dunn
SG: Beal
SF: Omri
PF: WCS
C: Cousins

Bench:
-Collison
-Koufos
-Ben/Marco (one should be traded)
-Moreland

That's a lot of balance in the starting lineup, as shooting is covered by Beal/Omri and Cousins to an extent while our slasher and playmaker would be Dunn (and probably our best defender). That's a decent bench as well, maybe a little thin, but definitely decent. Also, running Collison-Dunn or Collison-Beal lineups during the game would not lead to us getting decimated within the first 30 seconds as was the case last season.

Gay/Collison/#8 for Butler/McDermott/#14

Then we could sign a point guard with lots of monetary spend. Maybe even Rondo? Maybe we could sweeten the offer somehow by getting a slight higher pick to swap.

Rondo
Butler
McDermott
WCS
Cousins

Pick at #14, Sign Curry and ....?

I'm not so sure. Collison is a sure thing, many of these picks do not become as good as Collison.
Collison is 29 and facing assault charges. He's nothing more than a mediocre PG. They have no use for him. They're trading Teague so Schroeder can become the starter. DC is a good backup, but that 8th pick is by far more valuable.

8th+McLemore+Kofus for Teague and Thabo is extremely fair for both sides.

I would trade Rudy (and maybe Ben/Marco) along with the #8 pick to Boston for the 3rd pick (they need more scoring and they are kind of too far along to wait for a pick to develop), and draft Dunn while letting Rondo walk. I would then throw max money at Beal (to offset Dunn's erratic shooting) and hope he sees our vision/future. Omri can start as he is Mr. Intangible for us and our lineup would be:

PG: Dunn
SG: Beal
SF: Omri
PF: WCS
C: Cousins

Bench:
-Collison
-Koufos
-Ben/Marco (one should be traded)
-Moreland

That's a lot of balance in the starting lineup, as shooting is covered by Beal/Omri and Cousins to an extent while our slasher and playmaker would be Dunn (and probably our best defender). That's a decent bench as well, maybe a little thin, but definitely decent. Also, running Collison-Dunn or Collison-Beal lineups during the game would not lead to us getting decimated within the first 30 seconds as was the case last season.
Beal is staying in Washington no matter what. They aren't going to let him leave though.

Celtics have no need for Rudy. They already have Crowder who is far more valuable than Rudy. If we want to move up to 3, it'll have to be 8th+WCS....not something we could afford to do.

I'd prefer going after Bledsoe rather than Teague. It would be a risk, but Bledsoe and Cuz are already close and Bledsoe can get it done on both ends when healthy.

Collison is 29 and facing assault charges. He's nothing more than a mediocre PG. They have no use for him. They're trading Teague so Schroeder can become the starter. DC is a good backup, but that 8th pick is by far more valuable.

8th+McLemore+Kofus for Teague and Thabo is extremely fair for both sides.
ATL is a Playoff team. Collison is a top backup PG who can start in a pinch. Whoever is picked at #8 may not even play.

This time of year us Fans start valuing draft picks way beyond reality.

I'd prefer going after Bledsoe rather than Teague. It would be a risk, but Bledsoe and Cuz are already close and Bledsoe can get it done on both ends when healthy.
I think we might be the only two that feel this way.

I would be OK with Teague but a fit Bledsoe is just a much better player.