Draft Thread

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
45 minutes away from the start. Thought it might be a good idea to have a single draft thread as we're all posting in numerous threads.

Getting pretty anxious.

Let's do this!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thanks, rainmaker! I've started these threads in the past but just now got home.

I'll keep a running list of the players as they're picked, unless you want to do the honors. :)

DRAFT RESULTS:

1. New Orleans - Anthony Davis, F - Kentucky
2. Charlotte - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, F - Kentucky
3. Washington - Bradley Beal, G - Florida
4. Cleveland - Dion Waiters, G - Syracuse
5. Sacramento - Thomas Robinson, F - Kansas
6. Portland -
7. Golden State -
8. Toronto -
9. Detroit -
10. New Orleans -
11. Portland -
12. Milwaukee -
13. Phoenix -
14. Houston -
15. Philadelphia -
16. Houston -
17. Dallas -
18. Minnesota -
19. Orlando -
20. Denver -
21. Boston -
22. Boston -
23. Atlanta -
24. Cleveland -
25. Memphis -
26. Indiana -
27. Miami -
28. Oklahoma City -
29. Chicago -
30. Golden State -

Last edited:

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Thanks, rainmaker! I've started these threads in the past but just now got home.

I'll keep a running list of the players as they're picked, unless you want to do the honors. :)
I would, but I'm afraid my attention might be diverted after our pick as I'll be tracking rumors all over social media.

This is the first draft in a long while that I don't have a clear cut choice of who I want the Kings to pick.... its a good thing i guess because I won't get disappointed... unless of course we make a trade where we are the clear losers again. I do find myself leaning towards MKG if he is there though.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
This is the first draft in a long while that I don't have a clear cut choice of who I want the Kings to pick.... its a good thing i guess because I won't get disappointed... unless of course we make a trade where we are the clear losers again. I do find myself leaning towards MKG if he is there though.
For me it's MKG or a trade. Don't really want to walk away with anyone else as a pick.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I would, but I'm afraid my attention might be diverted after our pick as I'll be tracking rumors all over social media.
Gotcha. I know what you mean. I'll cover the first round but no guarantees on the second. Luckily, there will be plenty of places online to find the lists. :)