Donte, JT and Pooh

I'll forever root for these guys for going back out there after the game and saying goodbye to the fans left standing. It just doesn't get any classier than that. I wish the entire team would have gone out there and embraced the fans but I guess they were too busy. They might not have had the biggest names or most playing time, but Kings fans will always remember those 3 for going back out there to say thanks and say goodbye for all the years of support.

Nice people. Can't help but like and respect them for it.

Westphal's final comments on the telecast were touching. He looked like he was struggling with emotion which I share. Grant and Jerry were the same way. The game fit in real well. It could have been a boring 30 point blowout the way it was going in the first half but fortunately for all involved including me that's not what happened. The full house of course was the topper. The fans turned to and gave a lot and got a lot. Let's hope there is another chapter.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
This thread title should be the title of a book or movie. It would sell just because of people's curiosity of what it means. ;)