Dont stop believing - Giants anthem

For those who haven't seen it yet:

Lets get this vid to 1 mil!

Epic freaking song and great job!

Last edited by a moderator:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
For those who have for years heard me say that I cannot stand baseball, that I would sooner gouge my eyes out with forks than watch it, etc. brace yourselves...

I have seen the light and I've returned to the fold.

GO GIANTS!!!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
When the Giants won the pennant, I was reminded of just how much my dad had loved the team. He's been gone for almost 30 years, but I know he's smiling. And, in his honor, I figured the least I could do would be to root for the team whose games we used to listen to on the radio.

:)

When the Giants won the pennant, I was reminded of just how much my dad had loved the team. He's been gone for almost 30 years, but I know he's smiling. And, in his honor, I figured the least I could do would be to root for the team whose games we used to listen to on the radio.

Finally!... :)

This is not torture - this is a laugher! Rangers bullpen wild collaspe revealing classic World Series nerves - getting tortured on the big stage egged on by screaming Giants fans. Almost over and now it is...

SF wins 9-0 to go up 2-0 on the way to W.S. championship!! WHOOHOOO!!!

This is not torture - this is a laugher! Rangers bullpen wild collaspe revealing classic World Series nerves - getting tortured on the big stage egged on by screaming Giants fans. Almost over and now it is...

SF wins 9-0 to go up 2-0 on the way to W.S. championship!! WHOOHOOO!!!
IDK, do you have a 10-1 Ball to strike ratio? :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm glad the Giants are winning. I hate the Rangers.
Unfortunately - or not - for the Rangers, I couldn't root for them if I wanted to. They're in my sports blackout area - TEXAS - which precludes me from rooting for any team from within the state borders.*

*There is, of course, a single team exclusionary proviso ... I will root for the Houston Rockets as long as Kevin Martin is part of the team AND they're not playing the Kings.

The Giants have heart, they have personable players, and they DON'T have Barry Bonds. I think they're a lot like our Kings in more ways than they're different...and I'm having fun.

GO GIANTS!!!!

The Dodger fans down here in So Cal are hanging themselves. I love it! Congratulations San Francisco Giants!!! Tim Lincecum is the man.

Baseball's cool- they let Northern California teams win the championship. I may never get this feeling by watching pro basketball but I can in baseball dammit!

BTW I believe my gf has picked up on this little fact and she seems to be on her way to being a big baseball fan. I have a feeling she's gonna drag me to a lot of games next year- should be fun! :cool: