DirecTV update??

2muchgame

While I have once again come to appreciate the G-man and his amazing ability to call a game via radio, I would really like to see Nappy and his less than capable, grammatically-challenged pet Jerry Reynolds right about now.

Does DirecTV have its collective head up its ___ or are they going to restore faith and make this thing happen? Does anyone have anything to report?? My satellite dish may be in the neighbor's pool before long

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
DishNetwork is in final negotations with Comcast, although some areas may or may not actually get the channel. DirecTV is, according to rumors, a little further away from making a deal...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
P.S. League Pass is on its final night of free preview. You should be able to see the game via your appropriate DirecTV League Pass channel. Have you checked?

I checked my League Pass channel and it was blacked out for me... I really hope they can put a deal together soon this is beginning to drive me nuts!!!!

VF21 said:
P.S. League Pass is on its final night of free preview. You should be able to see the game via your appropriate DirecTV League Pass channel. Have you checked?
It was blacked out for me. Zip Code 94533

My email to Direct TV.

I am coming up on the end of my 1-year contract and I am ready to switch providers. I live in the Sacramento area and I am not able to get the Sacramento Kings Games. Every other dish and cable company in the area is spending the money to pickup Comcast Sports Network West. It is very frustrating that I am not able to see my hometown team play because your management can't make a deal with Comcast. I understand that it may cost your company a lot of money, but that is not stopping your competitors.

Thank you ahead of time for your canned email response.