DeAaron Fox

Way ahead of even my wildest expectations! It’s like we reigned him in last year on purpose. Can someone actually improve that much year over year?!

We’ve got a star growing right in front of our very eyes.
We do. And possibly more than one. Bagley keeps this up and gets a bit more comfortable he could very well be in ROY conversations.

But Fox is the kind of guy that makes every one else better. Buddy and he are a GREAT backcourt combo. Folks our team... is still so young! We have a core for ten years.

Just saw someone post that the only other player at age 20 to have 30-10-10 in NBA history was LeBron James. I don't know if that's true, but if it is that's mighty impressive.

Just having him on the team means the team not sucking for the next decade.. crazy.. crazy if at 20 he has us winning a better percentage than Cuz did his entire time, no disrespect to Cuz

Is this the thread I can pile on to say "told ya so!" to all those that contested the pro-draft De'Aaron Fox crowd leading up to the 2017 draft and throughout all of last season?

I'm far from the smartest guy in the room or on the website, but I was very vocal in my liking of Mr. FOX and his game. What we're seeing now is exactly what I thought would eventually happen. I've given the reasons many times.

Elite talent, super smart, super competitive, wants to be great, won't accept losing, very coachable, hard worker, plays defense. There are numerous others things I could list. My point all along has been that players with all those attributes rarely fail. It's just a matter of time til the success shows.

TBH, I think Buddy Hield is of the same mold. He doesn't have the same athleticism and speed skills as FOX, but he's an elite shooter that is learning how to do the other things that helps teams win. Rebound, defense, passing, etc. He's a very hard worker and looks to improve his weaknesses.

Match that with Bogie and Bagley ..... OMG!