Crown Downtown: By the Numbers

Our latest video is now ready. It is about the kind of impact an entertainment and sports complex would make on Sacramento if it was built in Downtown Sacramento.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work. The numbers are impressive. I just wish the Maloofs could understand that despite not having control of the arena, their bottom line would benefit as well due to boosted attendance and the return of corporate sponsorship.

Great win tonight by our Sacramento Kings over the LA Lakers.

This Friday Crown Downtown will announce our next event. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and/or like us on Facebook as we will have a contest for it.

Only those who are following us on Twitter and/or like us on Facebook will qualify for our next event which has limited space. I can promise you this will be a fun and memorable event.

Great work. The numbers are impressive. I just wish the Maloofs could understand that despite not having control of the arena, their bottom line would benefit as well due to boosted attendance and the return of corporate sponsorship.
Thank you. As I posted earlier we have many more ideas including those that will address exactly what you just posted.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Well done MIke! Very impressive, and its a video that I believe has impact. Now if every person in the sacramento area could see it, I think you'd see a huge ground swell of support. Once again, well done!

Well done MIke! Very impressive, and its a video that I believe has impact. Now if every person in the sacramento area could see it, I think you'd see a huge ground swell of support. Once again, well done!
Thank you. Please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and tell your friends to do the same. That's one way to get our message out.

Crown Downtown's next event will take place this Sunday, November 25, 2012. We will be playing full court basketball and we have the gym to ourselves. The gym we are playing at is the Sleep Train Arena. Yes, you read that correctly. The Sleep Train Arena.

For many this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to play basketball on an NBA court. Space is limited for our event but we want to bring a few of our followers with us to experience the fun.

So here is our contest. You will need to watch our video "By the Numbers" and post/tweet your comments on the video such as what stood out to you, what was the message you got out of it, and what does a downtown Entertainment and Sports Complex mean to you?

We will choose a few of our followers on Saturday afternoon and will notify you with a private message.

Only those who are following us on Twitter and/or like us on Facebook will qualify for our next event which has very limited space. Good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/CrownDowntown

https://twitter.com/CrownDowntown

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Crown Downtown's next event will take place this Sunday, November 25, 2012. We will be playing full court basketball and we have the gym to ourselves. The gym we are playing at is the Sleep Train Arena. Yes, you read that correctly. The Sleep Train Arena.

For many this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to play basketball on an NBA court. Space is limited for our event but we want to bring a few of our followers with us to experience the fun.

So here is our contest. You will need to watch our video "By the Numbers" and post/tweet your comments on the video such as what stood out to you, what was the message you got out of it, and what does a downtown Entertainment and Sports Complex mean to you?

We will choose a few of our followers on Saturday afternoon and will notify you with a private message.

Only those who are following us on Twitter and/or like us on Facebook will qualify for our next event which has very limited space. Good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/CrownDowntown

https://twitter.com/CrownDowntown
So your going to be at the game on saturday in LA, and then your playing basketball at Sleep Train on sunday. Wow, your a busy guy. Look forward to seeing you saturday night...

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
So your going to be at the game on saturday in LA, and then your playing basketball at Sleep Train on sunday. Wow, your a busy guy. Look forward to seeing you saturday night...
Actually, the basketball at Sleep Train was yesterday so he's got a chance to wind down!

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Nope, the basketball game we had at Sleep Train was yesterday. Lots-o-fun!

Last edited:
Awesome job on the video Mike and Jesse! Everybody please share the video website, etc. with friends in the region.
I like the "Beat LA" video, too, Mike. That was a great game to be at.:D

As Capt & Warhawk have posted, Crown Downtown already had its "Court of Dreams" event this past Sunday. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else in LA this weekend.

Below is a video message to the Kings (This looked clear on my iPhone but not so much once I posted it. This is why when you film, you film with an HD camera and not your iPhone, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome job on the video Mike and Jesse! Everybody please share the video website, etc. with friends in the region.
I like the "Beat LA" video, too, Mike. That was a great game to be at.:D
This times infinity. Crown Downtown will only grow as much as those who care about Sacramento will allow it to.

K

Kingsguy881

This times infinity. Crown Downtown will only grow as much as those who care about Sacramento will allow it to.
I liked on facebook! Man you guys are RELENTLESS. Kepp up the good work! Those videos look great, in this thread and the other thread. Doing work, son!

Last edited: