Congratulations Nancgo!!!!

I would just like to thank the Academy...oh wait, wrong award...:rolleyes:

Thanks MBF....And everyone else too....I was actually pretty surprised about it when they called me a couple weeks ago. I didn't tell anyone, because I didn't want to embarrass myself if they decided they made a mistake and took it back. I was so incredibly nervous, and I thought I would trip walking out onto the court, you know ala Dick VanDyke...So now an original bench chair is in my house!! I can hardly believe it...It's a cool piece of Monarch's history, and it's heavy!! It will go in my office (aka The Monarchs Room), along with my framed Ruthie jersey, shoes, bobbles and miscellaneous chatchkies...I'll post a picture as soon as I download one....:D

While waiting to go out we did get to see Monty headless!!!!:eek: That guy was sweating up a storm! And then another guy was helping him put those roller blades on while the folks were doing the Rapton car shootout. Also, they have to clear the tunnel when the teams and the refs go in or out. There's a lot of activity down there, that was kinda cool to see.

As far as VGM, well....I got lucky in the early part of the season....MBF, HoopMatron, and Mr 4Play were catching my butt there at the end. I also would check out other folks picks to see how they picked for previous games, to see any type of pattern. I also learned alot from folks posts here on the board, and their perspectives on players I didn't really know much about.

No time for relaxing though....gotta get ready for the playoffs!!!

Thanks again everyone!!!:D