chat tonight?

i'll be listening to the game ( free ALP ). I'm curious if anyone will be chatting tonight, or if chat is even available tonight.. i hope it's available, and i hope a lot of people come.. :)

^^ you have to have mirc

if you do, just type:

/server irc.bludgeon.org

then

/join #KingsFans

if you don't: you can install mirc for free at mirc.com

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
SacKings384 said:
How do you join one of these chats?
We use mIRC for chats and arwen posted the server and room info above.

Thanks, LMM. Looks like I was a little late. :D

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
LMM said:
^^ you have to have mirc

if you do, just type:

/server irc.bludgeon.org

then

/join #KingsFans

if you don't: you can install mirc for free at mirc.com

It helps to use mIRC; it would be easier for both the OP's and the chat admin if you used mIRC, but you can use any Java-based IRC client to get into the chat room by entering the information that arwen posted above.

You can find a useable client just by Googling "Java IRC Client," but there isn't one officially supported by KingsFans, so if you decide to use a Java client instead of mIRC and it doesn't work right, you're kind of on your own.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The next couple of games from China are at odd times, so please don't be discouraged if there are not a lot of people in chat for those games.

We had a nice group of folks last night and welcome anyone to join us during Kings games. It is nice to have someone to jump up and down with when the Kings do well, and cry with (or swear with ;) ) when the Kings are blowing it.

Of course, there is usually a game time thread going on in the main forum here as well...but, chat is better...just ask Slim. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
6th said:
Of course, there is usually a game time thread going on in the main forum here as well...but, chat is better...just ask Slim. :p
SOTMRN!!!

:D

The play-by-play threads will not begin until the season. I love you guys, but I'm not getting up at 4:30 a.m. to watch the game AND try to type in a PBP at the same time. I may be good, but even I am not THAT good!

;)

VF21 said:
SOTMRN!!!

:D

The play-by-play threads will not begin until the season. I love you guys, but I'm not getting up at 4:30 a.m. to watch the game AND try to type in a PBP at the same time. I may be good, but even I am not THAT good!

;)
if the game was @ 430 am ET, i'd watch it.. unfortunately, it's 730 ET, and i have school that day.. :(

i'll definitely tape it, though! :D i'll watch it when i get back from school

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
What do you mean, "up with you?" The game's in the middle of the morning... who isn't up at 0730 on a Thursday?

Or are you talking about a different game entirely? :confused:

EDIT - Never mind; I forget about you left coast people...