California Classic back this season

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Our family has been to Maui a few times and also Kauai, and my wife and I went to Oahu for a professional conference for me a couple years ago.

On this trip, we are taking our son and a friend of his to Oahu for 3.5 days so I can take the boys to Pearl Harbor and check out the island a bit. We are then going over to the big island for another 3.5 days (they have never been, I haven't been there in about 35 years). So that island should be a pretty new experience for all of us.

Our family has been to Maui a few times and also Kauai, and my wife and I went to Oahu for a professional conference for me a couple years ago.

On this trip, we are taking our son and a friend of his to Oahu for 3.5 days so I can take the boys to Pearl Harbor and check out the island a bit. We are then going over to the big island for another 3.5 days (they have never been, I haven't been there in about 35 years). So that island should be a pretty new experience for all of us.
Cool, we will be on Oahu. I’ll air high five you when we land.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Just wait till you see the ticketmaster fees. I was gonna get some tickets, but then it pretty much doubled the price of admission.

I guess it won't be me.
Weird. My buddy bought tickets for us off https://www.nba.com/kings/caclassic and the price he paid was the price listed on the website (lower seating, $66 per 2-day pass). Unless that had ticketmaster fees already built in? The receipt he sent me showed that he paid $66 per seat. The $66 are gone but there are a bunch of $39 2-day passes left - best I can tell any fees are built into that.

Weird. My buddy bought tickets for us off https://www.nba.com/kings/caclassic and the price he paid was the price listed on the website (lower seating, $66 per 2-day pass). Unless that had ticketmaster fees already built in? The receipt he sent me showed that he paid $66 per seat. The $66 are gone but there are a bunch of $39 2-day passes left - best I can tell any fees are built into that.
Don't worry lambda will be cancelling it.

Did some digging,

The game tomorrow, 8 o clock pst I believe, will be on ESPN2.

The game wednesday, same time also, will be on ESPNU

You're welcome :)