Bol Bol

I want us to get him. I don't really put together trade scenarios that show if salaries and trade clauses work, but I don't think it would be too tough to get him given how good I think he is. Also, he is burried behind a few players on Denver's roster and I dont think it's a function of him not being good. It's the type of move we need to make if we are going to give ourselves a chance.

Last edited:

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
I want us to get him. I don't really put together trade scenarios that show if salaries and trade clauses work, but I don't think it would be too tough to get him given how good I think he is. Also, he is burried behind a few players on Denver's roster and I dont think it's a function of him not being good. It's the type of move we need to make if we are good Ng to give ourselves a chance.
Bol Bol could probably be had for a 2nd and spare parts, but the people who live and die with unproven 2nd picks would blow a gasket.

In all seriousness, Bol Bol is probably someone who could be attached to a larger trade involving Hield, who would be a great fit in Denver.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Bol Bol could probably be had for a 2nd and spare parts, but the people who live and die with unproven 2nd picks would blow a gasket.

In all seriousness, Bol Bol is probably someone who could be attached to a larger trade involving Hield, who would be a great fit in Denver.
If this team is really trying to make the playoffs I don't see them moving any core piece to a team in the West are who directly competing in that middle range of the playoff race.

As for Denvers view of Bol Bol, who knows what their strategy or opinion on him his is. He's looked really good in the G-league and decent in the few games when he got time last season. This year has been nothing for him. He's clearly still a bit raw and them going for the now might mean he's a way down the road long term piece for them.