Bogdan Bogdanovic

Bogdan has some Magic in him and some Bird:) There was one play last night when he was defending Iguodala and he stopped Iggy's forward progress with a body bump. The foul was called and Iggy missed the shot. It was a good display of Bogdan's strength. He is stronger than people think. He is much more than just a shooter.

His play making is a joy to watch. He is starting to build a rapport with his teammates and they with him. Willie is the ultimate lob catcher and Bogdan can put the ball where he needs it.

When Bogie took Draymond into the paint and just floated in air longer than the Defensive Player of the Year to make that sweet little bank shot he showed something special.

Bogie's play vs. The Defensive Player Of The Year is towards the end of this superb highlight video:)

Last edited:
Bogdan has some Magic in him and some Bird:) There was one play last night when he was defending Iguodala and he stopped Iggy's forward progress with a body bump. The foul was called and Iggy missed the shot. It was a good display of Bogdan's strength. He is stronger than people think. He is much more than just a shooter.

His play making is a joy to watch. He is starting to build a rapport with his teammates and they with him. Willie is the ultimate lob catcher and Bogdan can put the ball where he needs it.

When Bogie took Draymond into the paint and just floated in air longer than the Defensive Player of the Year to make that sweet little bank shot he showed something special.

Bogie's play vs. The Defensive Player Of The Year is towards the end of this superb highlight video:)

That lady's face at 1:03 is EVERYTHING. "Wait who are the Kings? Who is Bogdan Bogdanovic? I think I'm in Love?"

I don't know about you, but I saw a little MJ, Kareem, and Shaq in there too!

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I've seen a lot of clutch play so far this year from our young Kings' team. Bogs showed it in this game. Others that have stepped up this year have been Fox, Mason and Hield. It's good to see young guys who don't shy away from the big moment.
Gotta give Willie some credit as well. He's made some great defensive plays at the end of games that gave us a chance to win.

This guy has great mental toughness. Physically he is deceptively strong. Those are the ingredients for success in the NBA.
I have played with some guys from Serbia and Croatia. They were similar in their mental outlook. They don't whine and do not talk trash. They are very workmanlike in their approach to the game. I think Bogdan is commanding a lot of respect from his team mates. I am still trying to get over his play going right at Draymond Green at the end of the GS game. He is a really good passer.

This guy has great mental toughness. Physically he is deceptively strong. Those are the ingredients for success in the NBA.
I have played with some guys from Serbia and Croatia. They were similar in their mental outlook. They don't whine and do not talk trash. They are very workmanlike in their approach to the game. I think Bogdan is commanding a lot of respect from his team mates. I am still trying to get over his play going right at Draymond Green at the end of the GS game. He is a really good passer.
Good passer indeed. Bogdon is a playmaker. It became apparent pretty quickly this season that Bogdanovic is a player that we should keep long term.

He made it look easy, but it's not. Always in control, I'm totally confident when he got the ball because he can miss the shot or the pass, not the selection.
Popovich Praises Bogdanovic

The fifth-winningest coach in NBA history recognizes the Kings rookie's play this season.

Prior to Monday's contest against the San Antonio Spurs at Golden 1 Center, Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich shared his view of the dynamic Kings rookie's first season.

"He's really got a high basketball I.Q.," said Popovich to a group of media members outside of the visitors' locker room. "He understands innately how to play the game. He's built for it mentally, whether it's shooting the ball or understanding spatial arrangements."

The future Hall of Fame coach didn't stop there.

"He's a pretty good athlete, but he's a fantastic basketball player," continued the five-time NBA championship-winning coach. He's not intimidated by the NBA, he's played in a lot of big games. You don't have to play in the NBA to play in big games, they do that all around the world."

Not surprised he's the best coach in the league, he quoted me.:D

Thanks to Pop, especially for the last period.

His 3 point shooting is getting higher and higher. I temper he started off very slow at like 32% he’s up to 37% and should be in the 40% with time.

Oh and that vision

I think we are set with Fox and Mason at PG, Bogie and Buddy at SG, and WCS at C. Beyond that, I'm not sure the pieces are in place just yet. Or the youngsters have yet to develop enough to know. But I think Bogie makes a better starting SG and Buddy makes a better 6th man, at least at this point in their careers. I love Bogie's playmaking abilities, and he's a surprisingly good defender. I can't not mention Skal, because he has tons of potential, but his future is still unclear in my view.