Best way to watch Kings games?

Hey everyone! Allow me to introduce myself! I have been a Kings fan for about 25 years now and I have been a long-term lurker on this board for about 10-15 years (weird? probably, haha). This board has a lot of great insight and intelligent individuals who absolutely know what they are talking about. This is why I finally decided to make an account... hopefully you guys can answer my question.

So I moved away from NorCal and am interested in getting access to have the ability to watch Kings games. I live in Hawaii, so I really can't watch the games on the local station anymore. I was looking into NBA League Pass, but apparently I still live too close to Sacramento that Kings, Lakers, and Clippers games are blacked out... (but surprisingly enough, GSW is not).

How else can I go about watching Kings games this season? Help!!!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
That's odd. When I was stationed in Hawaii, I was able to watch Kings games via League Pass. lakers and Clippers games were blacked out, because Hawaii was (at least, then), for some reason, considered part of Los Angeles' "local" TV market.

At any rate, League Pass is still the only way to legally watch NBA games out of market for US citizens, and
forum rules prohibit you making any posts to ask for, or anyone else from making posts to provide, sources to watch the games illegally. With that said, when I was stationed there, the lakers and Clippers games which were not available on League Pass were available locally on FSN-LA (now TWC) and FSN2 (Now Prime Ticket, IIRC), respectively. Aside from a few very small and unusual exceptions, any games which are blacked out on League Pass should be available via the local channel. So, if you're getting a blackout notice for Kings games, and your cable package doesn't carry CSN-CA, you may wish to contact your provider.