Best place/way to get kings tix

I'm curious as to what folks would recommend as the best place to buy Kings G1C tickets? Haven't been for years. Hoping to get a pair for Friday's game at Phoenix.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Do you mean Friday's game at home vs. Utah?

There may be folks here selling, otherwise I would check Ticketmaster first, because often times the best priced seats on Seat Geek and Stub Hub are Ticketmaster's. I got burned on this recently in Anaheim w/ Ducks tickets.

Failing that I have found Stub Hub to have lower fees than Seat Geek recently but always check both.

Do you mean Friday's game at home vs. Utah?

There may be folks here selling, otherwise I would check Ticketmaster first, because often times the best priced seats on Seat Geek and Stub Hub are Ticketmaster's. I got burned on this recently in Anaheim w/ Ducks tickets.

Failing that I have found Stub Hub to have lower fees than Seat Geek recently but always check both.
Yes, Utah, and thanks!

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
If you have some specific games you’re looking at, I have tickets. Like right now I know for sure I’m selling the OKC game on the 20th.
If you can get games from season ticket holders, that route is always good for them and you.

Yep, to echo what pdx said, I mainly get my tickets on ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster is good, but the fees are outrageous. Watch for Kings deals where the fees are waived. They do that sometimes.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Ticketmaster is good, but the fees are outrageous. Watch for Kings deals where the fees are waived. They do that sometimes.
Obviously when someone is holding that's the best deal but if you have to go commercial the reason I said to go TM is because Seat Geek and Stub Hub are often just reselling TM tickets and you will pay the same fees + the reseller fees.

I mentioned getting burned by this so here's what happened: I was visiting my sister over thanksgiving and the hotel my mom booked for us was across the street from the Pond so I decided on a whim to go to a game. It was 11:30 and game tipped off at noon, so I looked around for best deal and bought about 11:45. It took 45 mins for the tickets to be delivered and so I missed the first period. Would not happen if it was a private seller listing on one of those sites but because it was ticketmasters there was a whole process which caused a delay I am almost certain would not have happened if I bought direct or frankly just walked up to the box office which is probably what I should have done.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Obviously when someone is holding that's the best deal but if you have to go commercial the reason I said to go TM is because Seat Geek and Stub Hub are often just reselling TM tickets and you will pay the same fees + the reseller fees.

I mentioned getting burned by this so here's what happened: I was visiting my sister over thanksgiving and the hotel my mom booked for us was across the street from the Pond so I decided on a whim to go to a game. It was 11:30 and game tipped off at noon, so I looked around for best deal and bought about 11:45. It took 45 mins for the tickets to be delivered and so I missed the first period. Would not happen if it was a private seller listing on one of those sites but because it was ticketmasters there was a whole process which caused a delay I am almost certain would not have happened if I bought direct or frankly just walked up to the box office which is probably what I should have done.
No, I completely agree. But every once in a while the Kings ticket reps, etc., will send out an email regarding discounted tickets or tickets with no Ticketmaster fees. That's obviously the cheapest and safest way outside of buying them at the box office or from a STH. Those reseller sites can be problematic as you described.