Bee: Rappin' with Ron Artest

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Also another article from the Bee, just some bullcrap but Ron says he wants Bonzi back.

http://www.sacbee.com/content/sports/story/14276085p-15085552c.html

Rappin' with Kings forward Ron Artest
By Sam Amick -- Bee Staff Writer
Published 12:01 am PDT Saturday, July 8, 2006
Story appeared in Web section, Page NONE

Print | E-Mail | Comments (0)

In the midst of a busy summer, Ron Artest took time to have lunch with The Bee's Sam Amick on Friday. The small forward talked about all things Kings and beyond -- including his ongoing passion to be a successful rap artist. Here's a preview of the a Q&A interview that appear in Sunday's Bee:
Question: You've been all over this summer, haven't you?

Answer: I've been (touring) all over. I've been to Salt Lake (City), Phoenix, El Paso, Albuquerque, Miami, Detroit, Memphis, back to Memphis, summer jam in Jersey. I've got to go to Memphis on (July) 14th, Jacksonville on the 20th, Atlanta on the 22nd, all tours. I'm going overseas on the 27th to the 18th of August -- like 10 or 15 different countries. Germany, Portugal, Denmark, all over.
Q: You had a good run with (former Kings coach) Rick (Adelman), and you guys had a good rapport. What were you thinking when they made that decision (to let Adelman go)?

A: We had a really good run. I love Rick. I love Rick, you know. We had probably one of the best seasons in the history of the NBA, with how it turned out….

Q: How much are you keeping an eye on what (Kings management) is doing? Right now, it seems like the future of (free agent shooting guard) Bonzi (Wells) is on the fence. How badly do you want to see him back next year?

A: Everybody wants Bonzi back, including me. Bonzi is very tough. He's tough and I know we can win a championship. I know it.

I really like Ron's optimism, and i can tell he really means it. Also, with all this talk of our GM doing good trades or not, what about the HUGE trade getting Ron for Peja! That's a major steal.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I really like Ron's optimism, and i can tell he really means it. Also, with all this talk of our GM doing good trades or not, what about the HUGE trade getting Ron for Peja! That's a major steal.
Unfortunately it wasn't our GM who made that one.