BEAT LA! bEAT LA!

I am surprised this was not up yet. But hey, it is never too early to say it. Going to the game tomorrow all the way from Reno. Got to tote a laker fan tho. Sorry guys.

BEAT LA! BEAT LA!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Yeah, I was wondering. I was going to have to start one mysefl before too long, and I style myself an analyst rather than a rabid rah rah guy.

Oh, btw...

BEAT L.A.!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
If the opener was any indication, we'll be hearing this a lot tomorrow.

Before the teams had even finished shaking hands, the Arco faithful were chanting this at the top of their lungs.

I'd be remiss if I didn't add:

BEAT LA

BEAT LA BEAT LA...LOL...I CANT STAND THEM...i pray that they come out strong and not lazy like the first 4 games so far...alot of times with young teams...they tend to play to the level of comp. which i think is happening right now esp. since its still so early in the season...so i think we all can aspect a different approach to this game by our young talented kings

would have been nice if memphis kept tonights game somewhat close so the lakers starters would play more than 30 mins...oh well why would i ever expect the grizzlies to do anything but help out the lakers. doesnt matter cuz the kings will still...

BEAT LA!!!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I see this is a regular occurence for every game we face the Lakers. So I guess i'll join the parade. BEAT LA!!! Let's hope for a fun & competitive game.