Baseball Playoffs

Did not see a thread about this, so I guess this can serve as the official 2012 MLB Playoffs discussion thread...with that being said.....GO GIGANTES!!!

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
My October wishes were fulfilled with the immediate firing of Bobby V. But I'll root for the Giants.

My October wishes were fulfilled with the immediate firing of Bobby V. But I'll root for the Giants.
Ditto on the Bobby V firing, although I'm rooting for the Tigers and Braves. Not sure I like this 1 game playoff of the 2 wild cards. How hard would it be to have a 3 or 5 game series? They play every day anyway, it isn't like the NFL.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Ditto on the Bobby V firing, although I'm rooting for the Tigers and Braves. Not sure I like this 1 game playoff of the 2 wild cards. How hard would it be to have a 3 or 5 game series? They play every day anyway, it isn't like the NFL.
Not a fan of the 1 game series. Of ANY sport to play a 1 game elimination baseball makes the least sense.

GO GIANTS!!!

I feel like we lost a bit of momentum those last two series after we had clinched. I'm hoping it was just a relax, rest, and get healthy for the playoffs mode. I'm not an A's fan, but I think it would be pretty cool if we could get another bay bridge series like 1989. (Without the earthquake this time, of course :D)

World series bound!
Game 1 tomorrow night!
The bay area will be rocking!
The ballpark will be rocking!
And i will be there live!!!!!!

Lets do this, gigantes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

World series 2012: Torture time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I haven't watched baseball in a very long time. I have watched every game of the World Series so far and have to admit that I've thoroughly enjoyed it. My dad absolutely loved the Giants and back in the 60s I used to listen to the games on the radio with him. I know he would really be loving what a great job they're doing and so my rooting for them is also an homage to my dad.

Time to hand them Tigers them broomies!!!!! Cuz they about to get swept by them Gigantes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIVA LOS GIGANTES DE SAN FRANCISCO!!!!

Tame them Tigers!!!!!

Let's Get Busy!!!!

Torture Never Felt So Good!!!!

Fear the Beard!!!!

2012 World Series Champions!!!!!

OK, I shall now calm myself down a bit, folks....

Should be a good game tonight...

WHOOHOO!! SF Giants World Series champs - again!! Sweeping Detroit 4-0! ZITOBUMGARDNERVOGGIECAIN! Not to forget ROMO and everyone in that lights out bullpen! Along with all the Pandamonium, NL MVP Buster, Amazing Scutaro, Firery Pence, etc. Torcher? What's torcher? What a special TEAM!

whoohoo!! Sf giants world series champs - again!! Sweeping detroit 4-0! Zitobumgardnervoggiecain! Not to forget romo and everyone in that lights out bullpen! Along with all the pandamonium, nl mvp buster, amazing scutaro, firery pence, etc. Torcher? What's torcher? What a special team!
giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a season!
What a run!
What a team!
Viva los gigantes de san francisco!
2012 world series champs!!!!!!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a third generation SF Giants fan, and with losing the Patriarch of my family this past summer, who started it all for us sports lovers - and also for a nation who lost another WWII Veteran... I have to say:

HOOORRAYYYYYYY GIANTS!!!! This one was from my Grampa to his bride, gone but never forgotten. =)

WHOOHOO!! SF Giants World Series champs - again!! Sweeping Detroit 4-0! ZITOBUMGARDNERVOGGIECAIN! Not to forget ROMO and everyone in that lights out bullpen! Along with all the Pandamonium, NL MVP Buster, Amazing Scutaro, Firery Pence, etc. Torcher? What's torcher? What a special TEAM!
"Like"