Bagley Knee - Cleared to play!

I dont get it, how did that fall = a bone bruise.
I once bruised the posterior side of my knee cap from coming down a little too hard on my knee after doing pushups. It took an entire year to heal and stop bothering me. Luckily Bagley has the best in the business monitoring the health of his knee. Im interested to see how quickly he can get back to 100%. Knee caps move around a lot, making it hard for things like bruises to completely heal.

I dont get it, how did that fall = a bone bruise.
Yeah, when he grabbed at his left knee I was like WTF? It didn't look like he even landed on that leg.

Sometimes these things could be a flair up of something he aggravated in practice or a previous game. Who knows.

I just hope he's healthy and playing soon. They need him.

Yeah, when he grabbed at his left knee I was like WTF? It didn't look like he even landed on that leg.

Sometimes these things could be a flair up of something he aggravated in practice or a previous game. Who knows.

I just hope he's healthy and playing soon. They need him.
He grabbed the back of his knee. I thought it was a hamstring by the reaction.

Assuming it's truly a bone bruise, that is good news, not structural, but recovery can be tedious.

I once bruised the posterior side of my knee cap from coming down a little too hard on my knee after doing pushups. It took an entire year to heal and stop bothering me. Luckily Bagley has the best in the business monitoring the health of his knee. Im interested to see how quickly he can get back to 100%. Knee caps move around a lot, making it hard for things like bruises to completely heal.
I had a similar injury, but from a two level floor rather than getting undercut. It happened at the UCD hard courts--where there is a drop off on the edges. Went for a loose ball, one foot landed on the lower floor and the other on the higher floor (the court, effectively). The brunt of my weight fell on the higher knee--luckily it was mostly straight and not bent when I landed. It was swollen and stiff for two weeks. I couldn't run on it, could barely walk. After two weeks, started jogging and was able to play full-go with no lingering injuries about 3 to 4 weeks in. The missed time sucks, but if the injury is similar to what I had, he should be 100% in a few.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
the Kings will miss his production considering the brutal remaining December schedule. If Giles can't get any minutes in this span, then he won't even play significant minutes at all the rest of the season as far as I'm concerned.

I had a similar injury, but from a two level floor rather than getting undercut. It happened at the UCD hard courts--where there is a drop off on the edges. Went for a loose ball, one foot landed on the lower floor and the other on the higher floor (the court, effectively). The brunt of my weight fell on the higher knee--luckily it was mostly straight and not bent when I landed. It was swollen and stiff for two weeks. I couldn't run on it, could barely walk. After two weeks, started jogging and was able to play full-go with no lingering injuries about 3 to 4 weeks in. The missed time sucks, but if the injury is similar to what I had, he should be 100% in a few.
Ohwwww my... wow.. quite a tale!

Thank God! Even if he's out a month that's ok with me, as it would still give him three more months of regular season play.

It's either more pt for Bjelica, Giles, or Joerger goes with small-ball lineup. I'm hoping Giles plays, as that will mean that Joerger has some confidence in his play.
Small ball line up = Justin Jackson at the 4 o_O

I hate to bring it up but this is twice he will miss games because of injuries and only in his first third of his rookie season.

We do not need a key piece of the team miss a quarter of each season. I saw that with Cousins and it really worried

I really hope this is not a trend as injuries happen in sports and I have been a big supporter of his so I wish him well.

We will see how the bench responds and sometimes things surprise us. Maybe Giles will get a run and with some steady minutes he can settle down and show us more of what we have.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I hate to bring it up but this is twice he will miss games because of injuries and only in his first third of his rookie season.

We do not need a key piece of the team miss a quarter of each season. I saw that with Cousins and it really worried

I really hope this is not a trend as injuries happen in sports and I have been a big supporter of his so I wish him well.

We will see how the bench responds and sometimes things surprise us. Maybe Giles will get a run and with some steady minutes he can settle down and show us more of what we have.
The back injury was fluky.....he got undercut by Lee in the knee injury. So far nothing that is chronic.

gunks

Hall of Famer

I was thinking this as well.

We all love how wild he plays, but that's what leads to these kinds of injuries. Hopefully Bags gets better at picking his spots as far as going all out. I had no idea wtf he was doing on that play that got him hurt. He had no chance at the ball.

Fingers crossed this doesn't become chronic. Bags will be a hell of a player if he stays healthy!

I was thinking this as well.

We all love how wild he plays, but that's what leads to these kinds of injuries. Hopefully Bags gets better at picking his spots as far as going all out. I had no idea wtf he was doing on that play that got him hurt. He had no chance at the ball.

Fingers crossed this doesn't become chronic. Bags will be a hell of a player if he stays healthy!
He tries.. he really tries. He was going to see if he could bat it up into a place where he could rebound the ball. He has a motor... I know we are not used to seeing it. Plus he can jump so high he can do things that other just can't.

gunks

Hall of Famer
He tries.. he really tries. He was going to see if he could bat it up into a place where he could rebound the ball. He has a motor... I know we are not used to seeing it. Plus he can jump so high he can do things that other just can't.
Don't get me wrong, I love it! It's just scary sometimes!