Arena gaining speed?

Dare I let myself hope...be still my heart!:eek:

Kidding aside, I so hope its true, but am so afraid to get any hopes up. Its so hard for me to believe this City would let itself lose the Kings.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Considering this isn't the first basketball arena Savage has been involved in, I'm guessing it's his very entrance into the whole situation that may have prompted Stern's comment in the first place.

:D

VF21 said:
Considering this isn't the first basketball arena Savage has been involved in, I'm guessing it's his very entrance into the whole situation that may have prompted Stern's comment in the first place.

:D
We can only hope VF....and at this point, I wonder if Mr Savage is our ONLY hope, so late in this thing.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Circa_1985_Fan said:
Not sure what Stern has heard or who his source is on our arena debacles, but I wonder if he's got Art Savage's phone # yet??;)
I would imagine his "source" is the Maloofs themselves. They just had a commissioner/owners meeting earlier this week...Mon or Tues, I think. One of the things decided was that each team could take 13 player onto their playoff roster.

Mark Cuban was talking about the meeting during an in game interview when he sat at the ESPN commentator's table during the Mavs game on Wed.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
VF21 said:
You watched an interview with Mark Cuban??????

:eek:

No wonder you're sick.

<6th falls off her chair...again>

They were talking during the game and, yes, I was watching the game.