Another article on the Arena... this from San Jose Mercury News

And I'm quoted!!!

http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/10/27/sacramento-kings-take-silicon-valley-tech-to-new-arena/

Meanwhile, Jered Morgan, another longtime Kings fan who also attended one of the preseason games, said he didn’t use the app at all and only used the arena’s WiFi connection to post a picture on Twitter. The Sacramento resident said the arena’s high-tech features aren’t all that important to him, because he goes to games to enjoy watching his team and to socialize.

“I would go to the arena even if it was a cell phone dark spot,” said Morgan, 40, who works for a landscaping company.

While other fans might not be as forgiving as Morgan if they can’t upload pictures to Facebook while at the game or place a call, having a strong Internet or cell phone connection or even a great app isn’t going to be what brings them into the stadium, analysts said....

Last edited:
A little off the wall question...are there any bars-lounges in the arena? Was thinking about it yesterday when we took the kids to Disney on ice and I wanted to sneak away to catch some football