All-Purpose MLB Thread! (2019-2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
NOPE

NEVERMIND

DONE

Redacted. I hate baseball. Dodgers just better though, like I’ve said all year long.

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’d be mad, but they wouldn’t have done anything with it anyways. The Giants bats simply didn’t show up this series and the better team won.

Just like I’ve been saying for months. Dodgers would catch them.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
"The check swing heard around the world" ~ TBS Ernie Johnson, Jr. The entire ump crew suspect all night long Numerous clearly off the plate strikes called against Giants. Very, very few against LA. And then the final insult of insults!!
Balls five and six called strikes to KB was such a gut punch. You knew what was happening what that went down.

Should have been runners on first and second with no outs. Next guy probably would have grounded into a double play though.

Gabe in presser will likely say "no comment" on check swing to avoid fine. But should lead the charge to have another "Gabe" with last name Morales put on the hot seat for what he did. Umpire Gabe Morales born in Santa Clara and maybe trying NOT to be branded a homer but instead made one of the worst calls of all time. Very bitter taste for Giants fans

Status
Not open for further replies.