All-Purpose MLB Thread! (2019-2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ball home run any "normal" no strong winds night at Chavez Ravine. Giants and Doval lucky! Giants one win away and then on to NL Championship series.
It will look like an infield pop up in the box score…and a drama free six up six down save by sub zero Camilo. The wind was blowing all night. The TBS announcers were even saying that one of those warning track Taylor catches on a fly ball, from i believe Crawford, that got beat down by the wind probably would’ve been out on just about any other night.

Great work by the staff tonight. All of them. Wood, Rogers, McGhee, and Doval.

Big knock by Longo. Great defense all around.

Most of all, I’m so glad they hung on and didn’t waste that amazing heist by Crawford on the Betts hit.

That ball home run any "normal" no strong winds night at Chavez Ravine. Giants and Doval lucky! Giants one win away and then on to NL Championship series.
Giants hit a few in the same vein too that would have been gone. Basically had to hit it like Longo to get anything out tonight.

Don't know how much longer we can keep skating by with 1 or 2 runs, but we guarantee a home start with Webb. Such a huge win.

Off the bat, everything Taylor hits looks like it’s going to Staples Center

Still 2-0 against a short rest starter but it feels over.

Hope I’m wrong of course, but the the bats aren’t working counts and the pitchers aren’t throwing strikes.

Ray Fosse, RIP. What is it about MLB catchers? Some of the best, insightful broadcasting both TV and radio. Maybe it's their unique position seeing entire field 360 at all times, orchestrating action on every pitch. Tim McCarver, Joe Garagiola Sr., Bob Uecker, Ray Fosse and others.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Y’all will be shocked to hear my confidence level is at zero. I’ve been saying for months the Dodgers will catch the Giants … just so happens it’s going to be in the playoffs now.

Y’all will be shocked to hear my confidence level is at zero. I’ve been saying for months the Dodgers will catch the Giants … just so happens it’s going to be in the playoffs now.
I think the Giants win. I think they turn on those inside fastballs from Urias this game. Plus Webb has been a beast .

Status
Not open for further replies.