Actual Basketball will be played Sac next year!

FYI

2017 NCAA March Madness Pre-Sale for season ticket holders started this morning.

Just ordered 4 tickets.

My dad brought my older brother and I to the reginals in Oakland in 2006. Fun as hell. That was the night UCLA made Adam Morrison cry. I also caught Bill Walton Smoking a massive joint in the car next to me leaving the parking lot. lol

anyone else going?

FYI

2017 NCAA March Madness Pre-Sale for season ticket holders started this morning.

Just ordered 4 tickets.

My dad brought my older brother and I to the reginals in Oakland in 2006. Fun as hell. That was the night UCLA made Adam Morrison cry. I also caught Bill Walton Smoking a massive joint in the car next to me leaving the parking lot. lol

anyone else going?
I'm STH and didn't get the memo - sent my rep an email. Hope I don't wind up shut out - NCAA tourney basketball is awesome.

edit: rep just got back to me. Courtside STH got it first, the rest of STH will follow later. only fair I guess... but I will for sure buy these when given the chance. That is a very exciting event I went last time they had it at Arco - still have the T-shirt.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Do STHs only have an option to buy their own seats, or do they get to take advantage of the full seat map?

Last time NCAA came, STH were allowed to enter a lottery to get tickets that were assigned somewhat random. Back then my season tix were in 113L (free throw line) and got NCAA tickets in 108 baseline row U.

Makes sense that we can't have our Kings season ticket location - I'm sure NCAA VIP's and Alums and stuff get dibs on much of the best seating.

But I'd be thrilled for any seat in the building for NCAA tourney basketball - even first round. It is so intense, these kids - many playing their last big time basketball game of their lives... more exciting than NBA for my money.

Last time NCAA came, STH were allowed to enter a lottery to get tickets that were assigned somewhat random. Back then my season tix were in 113L (free throw line) and got NCAA tickets in 108 baseline row U.

Makes sense that we can't have our Kings season ticket location - I'm sure NCAA VIP's and Alums and stuff get dibs on much of the best seating.

But I'd be thrilled for any seat in the building for NCAA tourney basketball - even first round. It is so intense, these kids - many playing their last big time basketball game of their lives... more exciting than NBA for my money.
This.

The level of emotion in the building is absolutely electric. Everything is left out on the court. At least for me, It's also a breath of fresh air to just go and enjoy a couple of highly competitive games without having a dog in the fight. Can't wait for my son to experience this!

Just got mine. Psyched!

The offer says that specific seat locations may not be available till Feb 2017. Mine will be somewhere in the lower level but the three mid-court sections on each side are excluded. Fingers crossed.

A strip of tickets is for the whole tourney. I think it is an AM and PM session on Thursday (2 games each - gets 8 down to 4), then a single session on Saturday (2 games gets 4 down to 2). That's if I remember from a few years ago. But if you have a pair of tickets, they are for all the games - like a strip of tickets. And you have to take a Thursday or a Friday off work to go to the first pair of sessions :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
A strip of tickets is for the whole tourney. I think it is an AM and PM session on Thursday (2 games each - gets 8 down to 4), then a single session on Saturday (2 games gets 4 down to 2). That's if I remember from a few years ago. But if you have a pair of tickets, they are for all the games - like a strip of tickets. And you have to take a Thursday or a Friday off work to go to the first pair of sessions :)
Okay, that makes more sense than what I was thinking. Thank you. :)