Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
As a huge Pats fan I tried to convince myself that he wasn't a thug. I mean years ago, not a week ago. I was prepared to let go but I can't believe they are saying he did the whole murder, not just some kind of Ray Lewis involvement and coverup. Gotta be the dumbest sports criminal yet? Rae Carruth still pretty dumb. But yeah.

Crazy thing is I that his gang connections are all up in Connecticut while many would think he got whatever it was down in Florida.

As a huge Pats fan I tried to convince myself that he wasn't a thug. I mean years ago, not a week ago. I was prepared to let go but I can't believe they are saying he did the whole murder, not just some kind of Ray Lewis involvement and coverup. Gotta be the dumbest sports criminal yet? Rae Carruth still pretty dumb. But yeah.

Crazy thing is I that his gang connections are all up in Connecticut while many would think he got whatever it was down in Florida.
And as reported 29 NFL players have been arrested since the Superbowl, including another one today besides Hernandez (a Cleveland Browns players just released by team) taken into custody for attempted murder. NFL = Notorious Felons League

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
And now he's being investigated in another murder, which is absolutely not shocking as the only way he does this is if he had done it before. In fact his involvement in that murder may be what lead him to go nuts as reports are he became convinced that old associates were out to get him which lead to his massive security system installation and his massive gun collection.

Apparently once he signed his 5 year/40 million extension he went off the deep end with fellow players, apparently getting into a fight with Wes Welker. Which I gotta say, if that 5/40 is part of the reason Wes is gone, I am even more ticked at him. Matt Light also made some negative comments.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I wonder what the price is gonna be on Hernandez jerseys? I cannot help but fear they will become a gangsta fashion trend...

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
They are off to 3rd world nations as perfect compliments to the 19-0 SB Champ shirts that are handed out to street urchins.

From what I've been seeing on the Pats forum I frequent people are throwing theirs in the trash in droves and the NFL merch stores won't be selling them.

I read somewhere earlier (no link, sorry) that there's speculation that Hernandez murdered Lloyd (or accused of, I guess I should say for the time being) because Lloyd had information on the 2012 murders that pdx referenced. If this is true, this thing keeps getting crazier.

And now he's being investigated in another murder, which is absolutely not shocking as the only way he does this is if he had done it before. In fact his involvement in that murder may be what lead him to go nuts as reports are he became convinced that old associates were out to get him which lead to his massive security system installation and his massive gun collection.

Apparently once he signed his 5 year/40 million extension he went off the deep end with fellow players, apparently getting into a fight with Wes Welker. Which I gotta say, if that 5/40 is part of the reason Wes is gone, I am even more ticked at him. Matt Light also made some negative comments.
The guy was already well off the rails before he even came into the league, so much so that teams took him off their draft boards because of all the red flags. That dust up with Welker happened on one of his first days as a rookie.