49ers vs. Rams

tomorrow looks to be very ugly if the niners're aren't on top of they're game. if the 49ers get off to the bad start that they did last week, then it will be a long day for them. what they need to do is score early and apply defensive pressure on Marc Bulger. if they can score 28 points, then they can win. and last but not least, keep Marshall Faulk under 100 yards rushing. if they do that then they'll be fine

GO 49ers!!!!!!!!!!!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Let's see:

A's eliminated yesterday.
Giants eliminated today.
Raiders get whipped by Houston of all teams.
Niners getting clobbered already.
Tag breaks his hand.

Lot of joy amongst NorCal sports fans this weekend... ;)

Bricklayer said:
Let's see:

A's eliminated yesterday.
Giants eliminated today.
Raiders get whipped by Houston of all teams.
Niners getting clobbered already.
Tag breaks his hand.

Lot of joy amongst NorCal sports fans this weekend... ;)
YUP IT SUCKED THIS WEEKEND FOR BAY AREA SPORTS..

Actually, I'm optimistic about this season from a developmental standpoint No expectations equals lot of PT for the youngsters to get their feet wet. But, does anyone know when our cap problems end? After this year I hope so all of our development will kick in next year when we can land some FA's. And I think Cody Pickett is our eventual QB of the future. Kid has a great arm, good size and is rough as they come being a rodeo hand.

Our cap problems end when the yorks sell the team. The Yorks don't care about the organization, nor do they know much about football. They just want the cap under 10 millioin so that it's attractive to potential buyers. I mean come on under 10 million??? That's less than one decent guys contract for a few years.

All in all the 49ers don't have *cap problems*, they have *owner problems* They don't want to pay the money out, and they want to sell the team. Look for the 49'ers to do diddley squat until we have new owners that hopefully care about the team, and winning.

Rowdyone said:
Actually, I'm optimistic about this season from a developmental standpoint No expectations equals lot of PT for the youngsters to get their feet wet. But, does anyone know when our cap problems end? After this year I hope so all of our development will kick in next year when we can land some FA's. And I think Cody Pickett is our eventual QB of the future. Kid has a great arm, good size and is rough as they come being a rodeo hand.
they said the cap problems end in 2006, but don't get your hopes up