[2017] Gone But Not Forgotten

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/01/16/eugene-cernan-last-man-to-walk-on-moon-dead-at-82.html

His words would not become as famous as Neil Armstrong's first sentence spoken from the moon, however, Cernan's final goodbye to the moon was just as poetic.

"...America's challenge of today has forged man's destiny of tomorrow," Cernan said. "And, as we leave the Moon at Taurus- Littrow, we leave as we came and, God willing, as we shall return, with peace and hope for all mankind. Godspeed the crew of Apollo 17."
Godspeed, Capt. Cernan.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I'm not quite old enough to be familiar with Mary Tyler Moore's body of work, and they didn't air any of her shows in reruns when I was growing up. My only frame of reference for her is when she sat ringside during the Jake Roberts/Ted DiBiase match at Wrestlemania 6.

I'm not quite old enough to be familiar with Mary Tyler Moore's body of work, and they didn't air any of her shows in reruns when I was growing up. My only frame of reference for her is when she sat ringside during the Jake Roberts/Ted DiBiase match at Wrestlemania 6.
She was Roudy Rodney Pipper's biggest fan.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
This one really sucks. Loved him as an actor. Aliens, True Lies, Tombstone, Terminator (bit part, I know), Twister, and more. Was just watching Tombstone on TV last night in fact.

Most of his Bond films were corny but all is forgiven for The Spy Who Loved Me which may possibly be my favorite - that ski chase intro, that Lotus, Jaws and Barbara Bach. RIP Roger Moore.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Somebody on another message board I post at just posted "RIP Martin Landau," and now I'm wondering whether this is another Harry Morgan situation... I thought that he'd been dead for years?