2010 BIGDOG-VF21 NFL Fantasy Football league

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, we're back again. Active participants from last year's league have been sent invitations through Yahoo...

Here are the rules and information. If you were an active participant last year but didn't get your email, let me know and I'll give you the password. We will most likely have a couple of openings so if you want to be put on the waiting list, feel free to add your name. NOTE: PLEASE do not sign up unless you're willing to stick with the league all season. This is an active league.

2010 BIG DOG-VF21 NFL Fantasy

1. VF21 - VF21 Devils
2. Rockmeister - Bradymeister
3. nebs - nebs niners
4. AdamX - DaChampisHere
5. MontysBiggestFan - MBF Fightin Tapirs
6. Josh - JoshHawksFan
7. bigdog5142 - MI Kings Fan
8. Londonking - LK in the Endzone
9. WalMatt23 - 49' (cent) ers
10. Gary - Gary's BENGALS
11. Entity - Tean ENTITY
12. xrzn - Body Snatchers

Here's the league info:

League ID#: 70295
League Name: BIG DOG-VF21 KingFans
Password: (available upon request)
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Sat Aug 21 10:00am PDT
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Waiver Time: 1 day
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Playoffs: Week 15, 16 and 17 (8 teams)
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R, K, DEF, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: Passing Yards (25 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Receptions (1)
Reception Yards (20 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Point After Attempt Missed (-2)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)
Fractional Points: Yes
Negative Points: Yes

Here are the final standings from 2009:

1. SpongeJayWhinerpants
2. JoshHawksFan
3. VF21 Devils
4. LK in the Endzone
5. nebs niners
6. 49' (cent) ers
7. Team Entity
8. Gary's BENGALS
9. Bradymeister
10. Team Never-Lose
11. Return of the Circa
12. MBF Fightin' Tapirs

Congratulations to Adam X (SpongeJayWhinerPants) not only for winning the league but for a great team name!

As always, our returning players get first refusal. Also, I promised to make sure I saved a spot for bigdog since his missed getting back in last season. (Pretty tough league when you can't even get in when the league is named after you...)

:)

Last edited:
Are you done editing your post?

This is the best Kings Fans Fantasy League. I've been in all of them.
Huh? Done editing my post??? Anyways, there you go again taking a stab. Is this fun for you? You never took a stab until you couldn't get your way. Ok, your turn.

LOL seriously? Are you drinking? Just stop. Good night, now.
Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't drink. Look, you are the one that started it with your statement of "This is the best NFL FF League on Kings Fan". You said that so you can take a stab at my league because you couldn't get your way. So, you stop or have you been drinking. Hey this is fun...your turn.

Uuuuuuuuuuugh....what a horrid season my team had.

Just so'z you know, I cleaned house in the front office and the Tapirs are coming back with a vengence this year.....no way we can be as pathetic as we were last season ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't drink. Look, you are the one that started it with your statement of "This is the best NFL FF League on Kings Fan". You said that so you can take a stab at my league because you couldn't get your way. So, you stop or have you been drinking. Hey this is fun...your turn.
Wow. Really? It's not his turn; it's not your turn. Let's just put on our big kid pants and play nice, okay?

Geez...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
But of course! If necessary, I'll expand the league. Check your PMs. the password is in the mail.

welcome back, bigdog!!!

:D

I'll join if there's still room. I also posted in the other FF thread, so I only wanna participate in one in case there's actually room in both.

I haven't played fantasy football before, but I did participate in the KF fantasy basketball league this past season and was one of the more active managers. I'm also a frequent poster in the NFL thread so I'm familiar with football

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'll join if there's still room. I also posted in the other FF thread, so I only wanna participate in one in case there's actually room in both.

I haven't played fantasy football before, but I did participate in the KF fantasy basketball league this past season and was one of the more active managers. I'm also a frequent poster in the NFL thread so I'm familiar with football
As it stands right now, you're in the standby queue. We'll see what happens. This is an active league, so I'm always looking for people I know will be active and I'm pretty sure you fit the bill.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Looking good so far. Still need to hear from a couple of returning managers. I'm looking forward to another good season!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
xrzn and SacKing7 are in line for any available openings. If you particiated last year and haven't yet responded to the invite for this year, please let me know one way or another if you intend to participate. Thanks!

Actually, I've been accepted into Rockmeister's league already so anyone else can jump ahead of me in this one. I'm tempted to join both, but I'll let someone else enjoy the fun. Plus, this is my first time playing fantasy football so I'm gonna take it 1 step at a time :p

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Excellent, Entity. And by the way, I'm very impressed with the record you're chasing. ;) Especially since I was responsible for any number of those dings in a previous incarnation.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Please register for the league, Entity. That will leave one opening and I've gone ahead and given the password to xrzn, who will now be joining our merry group.

Thanks all and here's to an excellent season!!!!

GO DEVILS!

I signed up as the Body Snatchers. One recommendation I have is that we make the playoffs start on the week 14 instead of week 15. Having week 17 be the championship game isn't a good idea with the possibility of so many players sitting out.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I signed up as the Body Snatchers. One recommendation I have is that we make the playoffs start on the week 14 instead of week 15. Having week 17 be the championship game isn't a good idea with the possibility of so many players sitting out.
The timing of the league has been the same for a number of years and those who make it to the championships are used to dealing with the possibility of having players sit out. I don't think we need to change it.