The Wrestling Thread~

Not going to spoil it for those who have yet to watch NXT tonight, but...No way in H-E-Double Hockey Sticks is she beating Stratton for the title in the near future, but absolutely LOVED seeing her be the one to come out on top in the end!!!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
NXT is such a fun stupid (in the best way) watch. Even matches like the battle royale where half the talent was unnamed and it was kind of a mess was entertaining.

Far and away my favorite of the three WWE shows.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The Bloodline saga, if they stick the landing, will go down as the greatest storyline in the history of professional wrestling, and Cody Rhodes didn't deserve to be the one who got to end Roman's empire. Don't @ me.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
https:// twitter.com/ CeeHawk/ status/ 1670446116268130309 (link broken due to tweet bypasses profanity filter)

Northwest Cee on Twitter: "It’s #ForbiddenDoor week, so for your consideration: Danielson x Okada, “Run This Town” : @editedbylaura ️: @ceehawk https://t.co/ID8K4YOlSd" / Twitter

Hype level: 8000 and rising

I know that it's not going to amount to much short-term at the end of the day, but anyone else on here want to join me on the "Thea Hail (Band)wagon"??? It would actually be fun to watch her eventually win the title in NXT...

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I know that it's not going to amount to much short-term at the end of the day, but anyone else on here want to join me on the "Thea Hail (Band)wagon"??? It would actually be fun to watch her eventually win the title in NXT...
That was her best match so far tonight. Tiffany is really good to make such a green performer look as solid as she did tonight.

Meanwhile, Gigi Dolin might be the worst wrestler in the company now. She’s moving in super slow motion at all times.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Did Hit Row get released? Worst wrestler on NXT currently getting a push, I might buy. Maybe. I'm not willing to go further than that.
Yeah, I guess “Featured Wrestler” is what I should have said.

Meanwhile Baron Corbin just had his best match probably since the KotR banger with Chad Gable and reminded me why I’m a fan.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Scott D'Amore, to the Impact locker room: Okay, this is going to be the last show during Pride month. Anybody have any ideas? Requests? Suggestions?

Trinity: I got you, fam.

Masha Slamovich and Killer Kelly: Hold our beer.