Monte named Exec of the Year

There is a chance he'll just be there at #24 mock drafts have him from #19 to undrafted... Maybe he can just sign up in the G league or maybe we have to move Huerter for draft capital to make sure.
there is no reputable mock that has him undrafted. I do think he could be there at 24. I’m mixed drafting him because I think he is redundant with Lyles and if we bring Sasha over I don’t think he would see the floor. We shall see

there is no reputable mock that has him undrafted. I do think he could be there at 24. I’m mixed drafting him because I think he is redundant with Lyles and if we bring Sasha over I don’t think he would see the floor. We shall see
I think you're way off base calling a player who is an identical twin to one of our own redundant. Kris Murray is unmatched in his abilities. Truly one of a kind.

Last edited:

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I think if Kris and Keegan want to play together it will happen, most likely here - I have no idea if they want to make it on their own or if the last year of separation/independence was hell on them.

Roster wise, it seems a little redundant to our team needs, especially when we are already looking at a "take 2" on Barnes/Lyles/Sasha.

My take is we see who is there at 24 and if there is no great fit we ought to consider packaging the pick with Holmes for a player who is ready to step in and fill an immediate need.

I think if Kris and Keegan want to play together it will happen, most likely here - I have no idea if they want to make it on their own or if the last year of separation/independence was hell on them.

Roster wise, it seems a little redundant to our team needs, especially when we are already looking at a "take 2" on Barnes/Lyles/Sasha.

My take is we see who is there at 24 and if there is no great fit we ought to consider packaging the pick with Holmes for a player who is ready to step in and fill an immediate need.
We could always trade the rights to Sasha hes the one I see as redundant and let Barnes walk while signing Naz. Now what's a good start to the summer.

Can’t wait to see what he does next
Actually, he might not do much :)

He was clear at the deadline that he was happy with the team. The team's performance after the break, as well as in the playoffs, likely confirmed that belief. Plus, he might believe that Keegan can take the next step and round up a big 3 for us. He has also not shown an inclination to focus on lower draft picks (though FRPs are different than second rounders of course).

He does have to make decisions about our FAs, particularly Barnes, and likely hopes that Sasha will come over. I wouldn't be surprised though, if next year we see the same team return, largely unchanged.

I could see a team like the Spurs being interested. Both Murray brothers are "Spurs" type culture players