Thank you Harrison Barnes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes has been a pro every step of the way and really helped guide De'Aaron and other guys on this team through dark times for the franchise. HB has a lot of good basketball left in him and I think he'll continue to be a good starter in the league

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
If he wants to start I hope we can find a nice sign and trade partner that would also enjoy taking Richaun along with him.

If he wants to be a vet leader off the bench I am happy to have him back.

A lot of Kings were subpar today; as was the head coaching. TD got way too many minutes. TD played fearlessly and stupidly: they may be related. Fox was not sharp mentally. Physical variation in performance is understandable, but he wasn’t a leader, pace controller or an orchestrator in the least. The latter is really disappointing. Curry crushed him. Sabonis does not react well to the ball off the rim. He looked like he gave up. Rebounding, some rim protection and a little nasty must be procured. The Curry 3 off the inbounds with 1.5 on the shot clock, with Fox leaving him open spoke volumes.
great season to build from, but that performance was same old Kings. They deserved to show out better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.