[Game] Kings vs. Bulls 12/04/2022 3pm Pacific 6pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll worry about Huerter 1-11 and Fox 2-7 from 3 later.

Davion absolutely huge down the stretch. Got into Lavine just enough to mess up a few of his possessions and turn the game. I don't envy Brown working to find the right closing lineup every game. It's hard to keep Monk and Davion out of it

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
It's nice to see that cam whoring folks behind Kyle and Kenny all in Kings gear and packed 4 - 5 deep.

Kings have sucked the entire second half. Bulls have the momentum, need to turn things around quickly or this will be an unnecessary loss.

Okpala isn't an NBA player btw, apart from some specific situational basketball. He is awful offensively.
eh, I don't agree with this. He's been stupidly impactful on defense. Plenty of dudes with next to zero offense and a stud defensively. Just have to see if you can find a way to get KZ to have "something" of value on offense to where he can be a consistent rotation player. The defense is already there.

A lot to like here. Good to see them win going away AND win the grinding games. They're winning against the mid-tier teams without even playing that well. Fox and Huerter have both cooled down considerably, but Domas and Monk have stepped up. Keegan showing some signs. Have definitely picked up the defensive in key stretches, w/Davion leading the way there. Nice to see him closing out games.

Pulling away of the 2nd night of a B2B is pretty great. Course, the Bulls wouldn't have even been in this one without LaVine being ridiculous thru 3.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
To be fair towards rubber band officiating, the refs seemed to stop being cute with 4-5 mins left to go.

4 for his last 33. First Barnes then Murray and now KVon. He has done a nice job contributing in other ways
I think that’s the key. Yeah, he’s missing his threes but he’s still making cuts, hitting midrange, playmaking and playing decent help defense. He hasn’t allowed the poor 3 point shooting to affect the other parts of his game. I’m confident the 3 will come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.