[Game] Kings vs. Pacers - 11/30/22, 7PM PST, 10PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jones questioning Murray but not saying the obvious - Mathurin went one draft pick later. I'm not worried about Keegan but Mathurin WAY ahead of him at this point.

In place of who? As odd as it would have sounded at the start of the season, you can't take Metu out of the rotation with how well he's played with the bench unit.
Yeah you can. Especially when the other team is big and is pounding him defensively like most nights. Metu isn't the type that should be guaranteed a role IMO. That backup slot should be played based on need. Game to game of couse.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I have a social life now, don’t think I’m bailing because of the good times and can no longer rain pessimism! :p

Incredible to see the 30 points against a team “closer” to where we “should” be as opposed to the recent top teams we’ve been playing, and we also stopped Hali’s revenge lets goooooooooo!

I have a social life now, don’t think I’m bailing because of the good times and can no longer rain pessimism! :p

Incredible to see the 30 points against a team “closer” to where we “should” be as opposed to the recent teams we’ve been playing, and we also stopped Hali’s revenge lets goooooooooo!
Dude, I thought and you said it, good to see you a little salt adds some flavor

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
Benn flexing and dunking down thirty in the fourth. Dude's gonna be great but lets calm down a little lol
Mathurin's not lacking for confidence or swagger. He doesn't necessarily apply it in the right way yet, but I am and have been a big believer in his potential because he's got the skills to back it up and because I don't think anyone becomes a star in the NBA without first believing it to their very core that they belong at the top of that pyramid. I think Keegan belongs there too but I'm less confident he believes it right now. Mike Brown is a good fit for him though as a coach. If it's possible for him to get there mentally, I believe Mike Brown will get him there.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Mathurin's not lacking for confidence or swagger. He doesn't necessarily apply it in the right way yet, but I am and have been a big believer in his potential because he's got the skills to back it up and because I don't think anyone becomes a star in the NBA without first believing it to their very core that they belong at the top of that pyramid. I think Keegan belongs there too but I'm less confident he believes it right now. Mike Brown is a good fit for him though as a coach. If it's possible for him to get there mentally, I believe Mike Brown will get him there.
Mike Brown helped salvage Andrew Wiggins back into being an all-star player. I trust him too.

Kings traded the wrong guard. You take the guard that makes everyone better. See Holmes, Richaun.
From day one, I thought the value was fine and still do.
The Hali feels post trade, from Hali, is likely due to him feeling mislead. Not surprising given how Monte's well known for a lack of diplomacy with ex-Kings players during and post trade. Monte's behavior? I'm fine with that--it's hard to be friendly/family with everyone in business. Everything before then? Hali seems to think it's not cool.
Yhall talking schedules and team's missing key players to justify the Kings vs Pacers record. Kings have played teams sans key players throughout the year--Kawahi, Butler, CP3, Lebron, Bane..so I don't know why that's even a variable.
Look at the points differential and streaks. Shaka going to shake.
Your takes keep being proved wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.