[KINGS] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (Redux)

A lifetime of playing away from contact is hard to break. Thought he got better absorbing contact at the end of the year, but still a ways to go.
Yeah finishing through contact is pretty far down on my list of things that Fox needs to work on. He gets to the line at a really good rate. If he could fix one of the two when it comes to defense or shooting, that would help immensely.

Yeah finishing through contact is pretty far down on my list of things that Fox needs to work on. He gets to the line at a really good rate. If he could fix one of the two when it comes to defense or shooting, that would help immensely.
my biggest issue with him is there is zero legs or lift on his deeper shots which is why so many come off flat imo

Entity

Hall of Famer
Basketball reference now does a projected stats for next season. Here is what the kings have points wise

fox 24
Mitchell 15
Monk 18
Huerter 14
Barnes 16
Metu 15
Lyles 15
Sabonis 19
Holmes 16
Murray not listed
So projected 9-10 players in double digit scoring lol

Basketball reference now does a projected stats for next season. Here is what the kings have points wise

fox 24
Mitchell 15
Monk 18
Huerter 14
Barnes 16
Metu 15
Lyles 15
Sabonis 19
Holmes 16
Murray not listed
So projected 9-10 players in double digit scoring lol
highest NBA scoring offense in NBA history incoming

This is actually really cool to see, a player from when the Kings were last relevant coaching up the rookie who may be a part of the team where we reclaim a little relevance again.
Yeah you think of Christie as a guy who is out there teaching these guys how to play defense but you don't always think that he's able to teach them how to play offensively as well by showing them what they're doing wrong that would make them easy to lock down on defense.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Former Lithuanian national team guard Deividas Dulkys will make his move to the NBA. According to BasketNews sources, the 34-year-old will become players development coach for the Sacramento Kings. Dulkys will be the second Lithuanian coach in NBA history after Darius Songaila.

3 hours ago – via Donatas Urbonas @ BasketNews
Coached on the Memphis g-league team last year (we know how good they’ve been at player dev the last couple of years) and is connected to Domas via the Lithuania national team.

I’m also willing to trust Mike Brown’s judgement on these things too.